Mount Everest Websites

Look at the Everest Websites on the ARW page of Mr. Ferlazzo’s Website. Which are the three you like the best and why?

10 Comments »

1. Diego Said,

April 23, 2010@ 4:38 pm      Reply

mt. everest Geographic, everest beyond the limit, and mt everest slide shows. i liked them because they were all intesting and it talks about people who tried to climb mt.everest and how you can die if you go to high.

2. Meuy Said,

April 23, 2010@ 4:44 pm      Reply

My top 3 websites of Mt. Everest is Everest Games, Millionaire Everest Game, and Mt. Everest Game. I like them because there games. It shows me how well i know the mountain.

3. brenda Said,

April 30, 2010@ 4:48 pm      Reply

i liked Everest beyond the limit, mt Everest slide shows. and the games i like them because they were interesting

4. Felipe l. Said,

April 30, 2010@ 4:51 pm      Reply

Mt. Everest Geographic, Millionaire Everest Game, and the slideshows. Becuase i learned more about Everest then i did before and the slideshows gave me a better look on how i see Everest Now.

5. Arthur Said,

April 30, 2010@ 4:52 pm      Reply

3 websites:
    1.Everest Facts because it has and interview with Sir Edmund Hillary.
    2.Everest Games because it shows what I know about Everest.
    3.Everest Beyond the Limit because it has a video that shows us how its like seem through people’s eyes who’ve climb Everest before.

6. Sheryl Said,

May 8, 2010@ 7:21 pm      Reply

1.Everest test your brain-It expains when climbers ascend they not able to remember things easily, and it will be.
    2.Touch the top-It was intesting to learn about the only blind man who climb Everst.
    3. Everst Beyond the limit- I t shows how it’s like being on Evest through people who’ve climb it.

RSS feed for comments on this post · TrackBack URI