Nepal

Read about Nepal in these two places:

Fact Monster

National Geographic

What do you find are the four most interesting pieces of information about Nepal and why do you find them interesting? Would you like to visit there? Why or why not?

13 Comments »

1. Eric Morrison Said,

April 16, 2010@ 3:08 pm      Reply

No I wouldn’t want to live there because Nepal is a very poor country but here are the things i found interesting:
    1. The capital of Nepalis is Kathmandu.
    2. Nepal is one of the poorest and least developed countries in the world.
    3. Eight of the highest peaks of the world are situated in Nepal.
    4. Nepal was governed by hereditary Prime Ministers

2. Tommy Vue Said,

April 23, 2010@ 4:44 pm      Reply

I don’t want to live there because it is small and a lot of peoples died on the mountains of Nepal.
    I found interesting that Nepal has i think 5 of the highest mountain in the world.

3. Felipe L. Said,

April 23, 2010@ 4:45 pm      Reply

No, I would not want to visit Nepal because of the religions they have and the communication they have.
    The Interesting Things I Found Was:
    1.On June 1st 2001 King Birendra was shot and killed by his son
    2.The young brother of King Birendra was Kinged after King Birendra’s Death.
    3.Their current Government is Repubilc.
    4.It Has The Mountain Mt. Everest (tallest mountain)

4. ker Said,

April 23, 2010@ 4:54 pm      Reply

No I wouldn’t want to leave there because it to cool in leave there.
    I found four interesting about Nepal are
    1. Nepal contains Mount Everest (29,035 ft; 8,850 m), the tallest mountain in the world.
    2.The president in Nepal in 2008 is Ram Baran Yadav
    3.person climbs Mount Everest, they must fill-out something called a “Body Disposal Form.
    4.They have to pay for climb Mount Everest.

5. Diego Said,

April 23, 2010@ 4:54 pm      Reply

i would not want visit nepal because i would have nothing to do their and i would not want to climb mounatins.what i found interesting that it mt.everest is in nepal i never knew that before

6. Arthur Vue Said,

April 23, 2010@ 4:55 pm      Reply

1.Nepal is one of the least developed countries in the world.
    2.The capital is Kathmandu.
    3.Nepal has some of the highest mountains including the highest Mt. Everest.
    4.Nepal’s Prime Minister is Madhav Kumar.
    I would like to visit there just to see the mountains that are located there.

7. tom moua Said,

April 23, 2010@ 5:00 pm      Reply

i wouldn’t live there because it is very small and Nepal is a poor country.
    1. The capital of Nepalis is Kathmandu.
    2. And mount. Everest is in Nepal.
    3. The Great Himalayan mountain range.

8. Payingl. Said,

April 23, 2010@ 5:51 pm      Reply

1. The capital of Nepalis is Kathmandu.
    2. Nepal is one of the poorest and least developed countries in the world.
    3. Eight of the highest peaks of the world are situated in Nepal.
    4. Nepal was governed by hereditary Prime Ministers

9. Houa Lor Said,

April 23, 2010@ 7:24 pm      Reply

No, I would not want to visit there because it too cold and very poor country but there are thing I like about Nepal:
    1. The capital of Nepal is Kathmandu.
    2. Nepal was the poorest country in the world
    3. The Mount Everest

10. Xong vue Said,

April 24, 2010@ 2:51 pm      Reply

No because I don’t think it a good place for me to go because i’m not interested of going to Nepal.
    1. The capital of Nepal is Kathmandu.
    2. It interesting that Nepal have about 5 of the highest mountains in the world.
    3. Eight of the highest peaks is situated in Nepal.
    4. You have to pay to climb Everest.

11. brenda Said,

April 30, 2010@ 4:55 pm      Reply

i found that Nepal is one of the poorest and least developed countries in the world. Eight of the highest peaks is situated in Nepal. and that The capital of Nepalis is Kathmandu. i wouldnt like to live there because is really poor but i would like to visit

12. Meuy Said,

May 7, 2010@ 4:54 pm      Reply

I don’t think i’ll visit there because it doesn’t grab my attention.
    1.] Their per capita income is U.S. $1,400
    2.]Their major trading partners are India, U.S., Germany, China, Indonesia
    3.]The life expectancy is only 59.
    4.]The literacy percent is 45.

13. Sheryl Said,

May 8, 2010@ 10:12 pm      Reply

Yes, I would want to visit Nepal because I want to know more about the religions they have and the communication.
    1.Major trading partners are India, U.S., Germany, China,
    2.Eight of the highest peaks of the world are situated in Nepal.
    3.People who climb Mount Everest, must fill-out a form called a “Body Disposal Form”.
    4.Nepal is one of the least developed countries in the world.

RSS feed for comments on this post · TrackBack URI