26 thoughts on “Take Another Quiz — Are You Prepared?

1. My score was 3/11. I learned 60% of the people who get on serious plane crashes usually survives. Also, I learned that it’s important for you and your neighbors to get along. You might need help from them in disasters or something.

2. I did okay.
    what i found interesting is that men are least likely to survive in a hurricane because they spend more time working outside.

3. This quiz made me understand a lot more.For example people that hear about a disaster don’t panic they search for fresh water.Witch tells me to be calm and search for some water and evacuate.

4. i didnt do so qood on the are you prepared test..5/11… but i learned alot of new info.. like in a flood men have have a less chance then women and children of survung.. and also that their is a 60 percent chance that you will survive a plane crash…. well yup thats about it…

5. I got 4/11 i did bad it was hard and i guess i need to start learning more about natural disasters. But i never knew that men are most likely to die in a flood or hurricane. i learn that is because they wait longer to evaculate.i thought that was intersting because i thought everybody was at same risk.

6. this quiz was really easy i gt an 11/11 keep up wit the quizes try to make harder ones.i learned that men are most likely to die when something happens because they try to walk in the water and try to save peoplei learned a lot of new stuff.

7. on the are you prepared test i did good 8/11. but i learned some new stuff today………

i learned that man are least likely to survive in a flood or hurricane…..
    i also learned that in a plane crash yhu are most likely to live awesome right…..

8. I did okay cause i got 8/11 on the quiz…but i learned that men or more likely at risk than anyone else when theres a hurricane..

9. I did pretty bad. GOT 6/11 ):
    but I did learn that men mostly die from hurricane and flood. Thats the most interesting I’ve learned, because I thought it would be all of the above. ( OF KIDS ,MENS,WOMENS) but it’s actually not

10. I did good, I got 7/11.I learned a lot of new information like if your in a plane crush your chance of survival is very low and people become passive in a disaster.

11. on the quiz i got a 5/11 that seemed bad for me. i learned that men are most likely to die an a flood, because i thought everyone was at the same risk.

12. i learned that floods are the most risk in america.i also found out that most men die in a flood and hurricane.

13. HA HA HA, now I cant believe that its a true question that most people survive from a plane crash, but thats really amazing that thats a true question. Because mostly plane usually crash somewhere on a land , less on the lake or oceans. (:

14. what i lernd to is natral disaters can destroy…. home……………… and i did not know men where likly to die in a flood peace out braw lalalala

15. these quiz are like pretty good but i only learn a little bit only because it is like easy and i never new that men are the first to die

16. My score Was 8/11. The quiz wasnt very hard But I found it interesting that Men are most likely to die from a hurricane then weman and children

17. i got 4/11 i tried the best i coould but unfortchanatly i didn’t do so well.all though i did learn something new that men are more risk to died because of a flood.

18. I learned a lot of interesting new things , such like most men die from floods . I also , learned that , disasters are getting more in common .

19. my sc0re was 5/11! i kn0w right my sc0re is BAD and i guess i need t0 start reading 0r researching m0re ab0ut natural disasters. buht 0ne thing i never knew was that men are m0re likely t0 die in a plane crash than any 0ther human being. i always th0ught that men,w0men,and children had an equal percentage 0f dieing in a plane crash. i guess i was WR0MG! buht this has really g0t me questi0ning ab0ut a l0t 0f thangs. and it makes me m0re eager t0 kn0w m0re ab0ut plane crashes!

20. My score was 5/11 on the quiz. The most surprising piece of information I found was men are more likely to die in flood and hurricanes.In a disaster people lack the supply of fresh water. I also learned that in a plane crash your survival depends on finding the exit quickly.

21. It’s interesting that men survived in plane crash…because it would be hard to get out when a plane is out of control or is going to crash down.

22. on the quiz i got a 7/11 because it was hard to get out when a plane is out of control or is going to crash.