1. Research a religion unfamiliar to you. For a partial list of religions, please consult this list from the BBC.
2. Which key concepts are vital to understanding this religion?
3. How is language used to shape this particular view? Is this language metaphorical? Symbolic? Or is it meant to be understood as literal? Which words or phrases are central to this belief?
4. Raise two knowledge questions centered around the ways of knowing.
5. Post your observations, examples, and questions on this class website
Due Monday at the end of class.