1st–Select one of the following questions, and TRY to view it through at least two distinct religions perspectives. Perhaps you can view this one question through your religious perspective and the perspective you recently researched.
2nd–Post your comment with specific examples, reasons, or arguments from BOTH religious perspectives.
3rd–Then, respond to your classmates’ posts/ideas with questions or comments.
1. What is the difference between religious feelings, religious beliefs and religious faith?
2. Is it possible to know God?
3. Are religious beliefs reasonable?
4. Is faith irrational?
5. Where do religious beliefs come from?
6. Can you think of any evidence which would convince you that God does not exist?
7. What is the value of thinking about questions to which there are no
8. How do we decide between the competing claims of different
religious knowledge systems?