2 thoughts on “Persuasive Essay

1. P.E
    Last year, at Burbank high school my brother did all his homework and work in P.E class but he still get a B’s and C’s. Also he told me that he hates P.E class. In my opinion P.E should not have homework because it’s only classes that use your body to get your grades. Also it’s a exercise class and students only want to exercise and play sports, but students don’t want to have homework in P.E class. If students get homework in P.E then they will do a lot of thinking, then they will forgot all the things they learned for other class.
    I believed that if P.E has homework then students don’t want to have a P.E class anymore or they don’t want to get in P.E class. Students will want to get out of their P.E class and then they will change to ROTC. For example if P.E class has homework, I think that will have 50% of students will drop their P.E class. There will be only 45% or 50% of students that want to have homework in P.E and learned more things, and want to learn more in P.E.
    I believed that P.E class should not have homework because that’s the rule, also P.E class it’s only exercise not having homework or work to do. For example a teacher gives a lot of homework or works to students to do then students will be mad and start to hate P.E class and then students will drop their P.E class. Also another example is that teacher makes them run a lot and exercise a lot then gives them homework, students think a lot then it will make them go crazy.
    Other people think that P.E has homework so students can learn better and know more about the muscles part and everything that were in their body. Also if some students drop their P.E class then they won’t learn better than the other that wants to learn more. Also other say that if they listen and fellow the direction and do well then it will be a good P.E class for them. If students exercise and don’t be lazy, also they have to go for a run everyday and do their homework everyday then they won’t have a hard time thinking and will like P.E class than any class else.
    If students have homework in P.E class then it will make them think a lot and it might make them go crazy. Also in P.E class they should let students have fun or exercise not making they think a lot and work harder than any class else. If P.E class has homework then it will make them lost what they have learned on other class and other period. Also students will not like to have a P.E class anymore. It is important because students don’t want to go crazy and hates P.E class, they just want to have fun and play sports. If they hate P.E class then P.E will not be in any school anymore.

2. Why people should go to college
    Do you want know why people want to go to college? For example, they will pay you more on your job. I think people should pass college because you can get better job and a better pay like I say before. The reason why I’m saying that because if you just pass high school you can find a job, but they don’t pay you more like the people that pass college. Only a few of the people that are pass high school get a better job, but they also don’t pay you as much as the pass college.

The second why people want to go to college because they want to choose the job they like to do. They can to be a doctor or a teacher and something else. People are going to college to get a job or a good education for their life. Some people think that they don’t need to go to college they can find a better for their life