6 thoughts on “Autobiographical Incident Essays

1. Use sensory details to help your readers understand the setting of the incident describe what you saw,head,smelled,touched,or felt. use specific details to make it clean what happened and what was said.

2. maybe it was is very interesting perhaps one was one of the most remembered days that I really liked the story

3. 1) In sensory details you can help the reader to see picture of the place. You describe it to tell what you saw, heard, smelled, touched, or felt.
    (2) Last part of essay you should tell the reader what you learned and what the lesson of story in different way.

4. hello.
    my name es Samuel.
    I am from Mexico.
    I like this website.

In this lecture I learned how to write an essay. An essay needs an introduction, body and conclusion.

END

5. I learned about sensory details. It’s showed me how to describe what i saw, i smelled, i touched, i felt in the essay. It showed me the benefits of using more sensory details. It’s make my readers understand more about my setting of incident.
    I learned about action details. It’s reminder me that i have to think about the steps and what happen next that led to each event in my narrative. And i shouldn’t leave out any important steps.

6. today i learned about sensory detail to help me to reader understand of the incidents.describe what i saw or heard.it is good to body paragraph