Describe How You Will Write Your Auto-I

Go to Vocaroo and describe how you will write your Autobiographical Incident essay.

Here’s the “cloze” you can use to help you with the description:

Tomorrow, I will begin writing my Autobiographical __________ Essay. I will start my essay with a ____________. Then I will describe the ___________ and the __________ . I will use __________ details to describe where the incident happened and who was there. Then I will explain what happened and use __________ to tell the story. I will describe how I was feeling back __________. In my conclusion, I will describe my feelings _________ and I will explain __________ I learned.

Please leave a link to your description in the comments section of this post.

12 thoughts on “Describe How You Will Write Your Auto-I

1. My Bird

First time when I saw my parents I was shy because I was 3 years old when they went to a different country because my dad and my mom was looking for a work 7 years later I come to America with my brother and sister.

We come to the school we have friends good teachers I meet my boyfriend
    Fernando the first time when I saw him I was shy when went to the stores he meet my parents.
    He buy 2 birds one was a girl and the other one was a guy I was happy with my birds but 2 months later one of my birds die.

I was sad because my bird die Fernando asked me why I was sad and I told him about my bird and 2 days later he went to the store and he buy me a new one! I was very happy again because he buy me a new one now.

2. My Bird

3. When I come to USA

I was angry that morning and scared because I was go in to USA. I’m go in to write about when I come to USA

My mom and I was in my house when she tell me that we are come to USA she told me that two years ago in September of 2012 that was in Mexico that was in Pihuamo Jalisco.

That day before my mom tell me about that we are coming to USA I play my last game in Mexico we won that game by 3.1 we made to the final for the next day.

That night when my mom told me that we are coming to USA she bat I’m no don’t the school yet I said we are go in after you don’t the school we are go in to USA

After that I was sad because I dint want come to USA because I dint speak English so I was scared too bat now I feel happy because I understand more English and I have more friends.

Andres Bojado

4. WHEN I CAME UNITED STATES:
    How do feel when you came United States?
    I going to write about when I came United States. I going to tell you about when I came United States.
    I came United States October 29th 2013.its weather very cool and cold I test apple and orange I saw sky moves a scary and his scary sound.
    The first day of United States I don’t know the all thing I don’t know any store and shop.my friend talk to me I don’t understand what he say. He help me on my English. He look like chines and his name kanji.
    I got lot of friend front my house I don’t understand English and I feel very bad the helps me English.
    First day of United States. I feel then very bad and mad. And I fell know cool and happy.