Write Your Auto-I Essay

Go to Word and type your autobiographic incident essay.

Next, copy and paste it into the comment section of this blog.

Then, read essays from your classmates and leave a comment:

I liked your essay because ________________________________________________.

Your essay made me remember _______________________________________________.

87 thoughts on “Write Your Auto-I Essay

1. Duy Bui
    November 29, 2011
    Die or Not
    Have you scared when you have bad grade? In English class and a lot students most of students know today have the test “that right.” But no one know the test easy or hard.
    I didn’t watch MR.FERLAZZO show me something important about English this mean I thought the test today so easy or little hard but when they pass out the test for class then I’m saw the test so I know that test so hard .At that time I think I will gave bad grade from that test but if I gave bad grade at that test I will die or something like die or go hospital so I’m very scared but I strive try do better then I know I can’t do it that test very hard for me.
    Then they pass out the test I had did it ,I just know I have bad grade form that test so I feel so sad all of that day. After that I think a lot what happened come to me and one thing I think first it’s I will die or I need somebody take me go hospital if when my mom know that happened and something else though that not scared than first thing.one day sunny and lucky come to me when my mom know that but she didn’t hit me or I didn’t need somebody take me go hospital but I heard “let try again that’s ok,” From my mom so she made me feel better
    After all that happened I come to school and tell with MR.FERLAZZO I want he explain for me again about test and some thing important and made sure for me when I understand all of it I strive to made up the test again then finally I gave good grade so fell happy then I’m go home tell with my mom about that so I not scared any more.

2. When I went in the plant I was scared .the first day in America that day was so cold and noise,
    When I came in America was 2010 and was Monday that day was a great day for me and my family
    And we was so happy and there was so cold and there was smell nice and was allot of people
    Other people talking and noise and there was a big airport.
    The first day in America that day was Monday and I was within my family and we was happy that day was a great day to me and my family when I walk of a airport I feel happy and I saw a big plaint and also a big plication it’s was big . I feel sad because when I leaved my country that day I feel sad because I lift my house and my sister and that day I didn’t speak English now I feel happy because now I speak English a little bed .

3. MY AUTOBIOGRAPHICAL ESSAY
    As I was walking down the isle with my beautiful dress on my whole family was starring at me and I felt very special and happy. On July 20, 2009 I celebrated with my family my quinseanera. A quinseanera is when a girl matures in to women.
    It was a cloudy day. There were many clouds in the sky it looked like it was going to rain. I was very happy and anxious to celebrate my quinseanera I felt my heartbeat beat very fast that I felt it was going to pop out. People were running around preparing everything for my ay. They were happy because they wanted to dance. This day was the most beautiful day because everything was perfect.
    The party was very fun. My whole family was there. Everyone came op to me and said, “You are very beautiful Kathy, happy birthday”
    Suddenly something very surprising happened. My mom and her friends started dancing a surprised dance for me, I was very surprised because my mother doesn’t and I was dancing because it was my birthday.
    My aunties ended up getting very drunk and we were all very tired of dancing, I received many gifts. Everyone left my party very happy.
    Back then I felt very emotional because all my family and my friends were organizing the surprise. And now am feeling very happy because my whole family was there with me and we were very excited. My quinseanera was the most happiest day of my life.

4. My essay
    My first day at elementary school was scary and happy it was scary because I did not’s known any body.
    I well be writing about how I did not’s know how the elementary school would be like.
    The school was big and there were a lot there were a lot of kids. There were lot classrooms. I saw a kid fall and hits face.
    I thing when I went to elementary school I was happy because I have new friends.
    Before the teacher said “Now we will work on the book then I kept on talking to the girl the teacher told me to shut up then I told him to shut up.
    He told me to go the office. I said sorry to my teacher.
    I am feeling back then sad and happy. Because was my first day and aviation bologna been away from my mom so sad and wing time I was happy because I was learning.

5. MY ESSAY
    I lived in a ranch in Mexico, my mom never organizes a party for my birthday, and it was a day like others because I never had a party. I always played with my friends in my birthday but like other day, sometimes I feel sad because I didn’t have party.
    It was a sunny day; the clime was so hot because it was summer, there were my friends and family to the right from the table and I was to the left, between me and the other people was the table; and on the table were the cake, soda, food, etc… Behind were the mountains and at the mountains the horses were running and the birds were flying.
    My mom wanted to organize a party for my birthday, and she organize this party for me because she knew how much that meant for me, been with my friends and family was like a dream come true. I saw my mom a little different and I was nervous because I didn’t know what was happening. In my birthday was the 12:00 p.m. when I walked to outside in our backyard; my friends and family said me happy birthday, I feel so happy and I cried of emotion, that was a surprise for me. The whole day I was playing with my friends and family, I received many gifts, I ate pozole and drink soda, the food was so delicious. When the time was 7:00 p.m. the party was over.
    When I walked to the backyard I feel so happy because my friends and family said me happy birthday; also I felt sad because my best friend could not came to the party, I learned that in the parties the life is more funny, now I feel so happy when I remember my party. That was a memorial day.

Samuel Nolasco Figueroa

6. Yer Her
    During B.B.Q
    Have you ever been to an event that was fun? One time I went to a B.B.Q party. It was fun and there was a lot food. But, even though it was fun I did not have time to do my homework.
    During B.B.Q I can smell the meet. I can smell rice too. I can see my brother and law sing the song. The song that my brother and law sing is when I feel in love. I can taste the meet. I see my little sister jump around of me. We started the party at 8:00

My 4 brothers and law are drinking the beer and my 4 sister was cooking food to us ate.my brother and law was drunk. My sister and law were mad. Then my brother and law were going to sleep.

When the party is over my 4 brother and law and my 4 sisters and law buy the pinata to play all the kids were happy to play the pinata. After that my sister takes us to the mall. We are going to walk around to see something. We buy clothes and shoe. I was happy and laugh. But, I don’t have time to do my homework.

After morning I wake up late school. I did not do my homework. I get trouble from my teacher. My teacher asked me,
    “Why did you not do your homework at home?”
    Also I was scared of my teacher and cried at school.

During the B.B.Q it was fun. I enjoy that day too much. That is a happiest day for me and my family. I wish that day won’t have homework. I got tired too. But it fun. I wish that day was come again in my life.

7. Shawal Khawar
    My Brother’s Accident
    When we were live in Pakistan my brother was has a dangerous accident on motor bike. That accident was too scary or serious for me or for my whole family.
    The road was so busy that day. There was too much traffic on the road my brother was going with his friend to the other friend’s house for meet him. when he drive the motor bike he move his face to back for talk to his friend, and Incidentally, A car take a “U” turn very fast speed the car touch the bike but it looks like somebody push the bike. My brother and his friend fall on the ground from the motor bike and the motor bike goes like 1Km far away my brother was wearing white T-shirt but when we saw the T-shirt’s color like red with the blood.
    He was talking his friend. The other car speed so fast when the car take a U turn it hit the car. My brother was hurt a lot and his friend too, my brother was drive the motor bike, his bike was totally damage. The other men‘s car just crashed little bit from the front. I think the men who drive the car he didn’t see the sing.
    My brother and his friend were like led on the ground when the police came they call the ambulance, the ambulance came as soon as it can and they took my brother in the hospital.
    The police men take my brother’s violet and call home when they tell us we was thinking like its will be not that much me and my dad arrive the hospital and doctor said his life in danger pray to God for your son, we was so worry that time.
    That day was so bad, scary or sorrowfully for me and for my whole family. I felt like so crying that day, I was wishing my brother doesn’t go to the other friend’s house to meet him and you know what we also worried about his friend. The other guys didn’t hurt that much because they were siting in car. Now when any time I remember that part I feel like so bad and always say thanks to God, he saved my brother and his friend’s life.

8. Thien-Y Huynh
    12/01/2011

A Bad Time in My Life
    Did you ever think that you can change the bad habit of the other person? Can you do that if that’s your husband or your wife? It’s hard to do that. When my mom was 28 years old, she was mistake that she think she can change my father’s bad habit, but she can’t do that. That mistake was ruined my mom’s life.
    Finally, the bad day of my life was coming, they divorced. I was really sad and I cried too much before me and my mom went to the city hall on that day.
    We were waiting the staff to call my family name for a long time. Before my family turn, there are also some couples to divorce like my parent. One and one more couples turn and they went into that room to conduct the necessary paperwork. My family sat outside still wait, wait and wait. I was very scared, I wish the time will be longer then my parent don’t have to go to that room yet.
    The setting was quiet; sometime I hear the staff asked the other couples some questions and the sound of stamp on the paper. I was shaking and hold my mom’s hand really tight when the staff called the other family name that they have to go to that room. I was called that’s Scary room.
    The thing that I didn’t want it was come. They called my parent name go to the Scary room and just only I sat outside. My tears were fall and I don’t know why I can’t control it. I hold my hands tight and I tried to control myself. After that, the other lady called my name and I went to the different room. I sat on the cold chair that I thought I was sitting on the ice. She asked me some questions and then I have to sign on the paper that makes sure my answer its right. The staff asked me that who I want to live with and I was answer that I want to live with my mom. I felt my hand so cold and moist, I can’t sign, I was tried to write my name. At that time, I thought:” That’s the end. Now I don’t have a happy family anymore, never… ever.”
    I went home with my mom. I felt very depress, I don’t want to go any where, I don’t want every body know that my parent was divorce. I went to my father house every weekend, I was happy but I felt I miss mom. Then when I go home with my mom, I felt miss my dad. I don’t know why I felt like that. Sometime I jealous with my friend because they have a happy family, they have dad, mom and they lived together, but I don’t have that. I was longing my family start over again and live together again. I felt so lonely, I was cried to much.
    That is a bad that in 2005. I didn’t know anything. My parent and I were going to city hall to cancel the married paper. I was really sad and discouraged. I don’t want they divorce. After that day, I was sad still few years later. But right now I understand and I feel happy. I thank God because they were divorced. It’s good for us. I learned that we shouldn’t marry too early and too quickly. We should choose the best guy before we marry and make sure you can accept his bad habit. Don’t ever think that you can change their habit. Essence of each person can’t change. Maybe I’m wrong in some case but believe me that really hard to do.

9. Little kids you know if you love somebody is in your heart sometime you can’t feel it until you think you will lose this person. At first I had wonderful time! I was happy with my brother, my cousin, and my friends. I was always fighting with my brother because he always mean to me .we were think we heat each other and we were not take care about each other.my cousin had money .he told us to go across the street t buy ice-cream from a store .he told us the store is not far and he always go their and nobody know .i was nervous from this idea and to cross the street by ourselves .but they said, “are you scare.” I said, “I am not scared but it dangerous.” Finally I want with them because I didn’t want them to think I am sacred.
    It was day time in the afternoon the trees cover the street the children played with each other different and fun game. It was warm weather. You can hear the singing of the birds. The loud sound of the children. We were noised with the loud of the car in the streets. The children made a swing from the rope on the trees. Too much cars stand in the parking of the side in in the street. You can smell the fresh weather, the flower smell, and the cooking smell from the houses.
    The street was empty my cousin told us to cross the street because there is no car in it .my brother said, “oh yah.’’ they were running on the street .we went to buy the ice-cream .I said ‘lets go we are late.’ They said no we are not we came write now. I said, ‘’our parents will search about us.” They didn’t care about what I said .when we back I was angry from them. On the street the started running again. I didn’t talk with them. I know going to listen to me. In the middle of the street. He fail his ice cream he band over to get it .He turns his face to the back. One car came like the airplane. It was very fast. He freezes in his place. My mouth was open, my eyes were close, and my hands were on my ears.
    I was screaming, “Move be careful move!”
    But my brother didn’t hear any thing his ears were closed. But I heard the car stopped. I think his get car accident. When I opened my eyes nothing happen to him .the car stooped at last minute .he was siting in the middle of the street.
    I was running fast to him and my brine in my face and on the floor. I said, “Are you okay?” It is heart? The driver came to as he asked, “Are you okay.’’ I said, “Yes he is okay.” The man asked, “Where are you parent.’’ We could not say anything .the man escort to our house. We were scared from our parents because we will get trouble with them.
    We all learned how to think before we do dangers.an we should ask somebody know better than as. Don’t make other people scare about us. I should be more careful about my brother and my cousin because I am older than them .and to don’t follow somebody to some where I don’t know . to be more Reliability of myself if somebody said some thing about me.

10. HIRAM LUCKY
    12/01/2011

CRY BECAUSE YOU LEAVE SOMETHING IS IMFORTANT TO YOU!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever felt sad when you left some place? Hawaii is so good because I have a lot of friends and one thing is sad when I left them they cry and say I miss you a lot.
    When I came to California there was many people in the airport and in my trip to and when I walk out from the plane I see people take picture of each other and they are cry because they are leaving them. And I see my family waiting for me. After I leave Hawaii I cry because I don’t want to leave my friend like that so my Brother Say “,you must go because that the last flight” and I say ok I’m coming and when we go to the airport and wait for my flight. After we sake hand I go sit down near my flight number and when the airplane land I walk to the enter door for the plane.
    When I land California I walk around in the airport and watch everybody take picture of each other and I cry because they are crying and hug them and say I love you. After I walk around I walk down stair and looking for my family, and I see them and I say hello to them, then we go to the car and go home and sleep. When I wake up at 7:30 I go outside and look for my new friend.
    The time I leave Hawaii I felt so sad because it was my first time leaving my friend. After I leave I cry because I don’t see any one near me, then when I’m in Sacramento I was so angry because I leave Hawaii. then when I come to school at Luther Burbank I was so feel good because I have a new friends.

11. I LEFT VIETNAM
    By : NHI DOAN
    I still remember one time I was very sad. It was the time, when I left Vietnam. Not really I have ever been very sad because in here, I have some good friends and teachers make me happy.
    At Da Nang Airport, on July 3rd 2012, everybody – my family – left and really sad. I see a lot of hand said goodbye with us. I felt my heart hurt. I cried and really cold in my body. They said me that remembered them and would come back with them. They said me that they would miss me so much. It rained, looked like God know everything in my mind. All had twelve friends, my best friends, they looked nice that day, but everybody also cried with me. I thought I left and one day, I would come back and we would go everywhere together. I promised.
    I felt very sad, but I felt little bit happy because I would stay in United States, my dream.
    Now, I feel happy. I had a lot of friend in my school. They are good friends. They help me something and I learned lots of thing in here. But sometime I still feel sad because I miss my friends and my families in Vietnam so much. And in here, Asian foods have but little bit. Some food that I liked don’t have in here.
    Finally, I was known one more language, English. And my English is improving as well as. In here, I learned how to speak English better. In here, I don’t only study theory, I also is leaned practice.

12. Living in the Jungle
    By Sia Vang

I still remember one time very bad. Back then I didn’t know any better. I thought it was very fun and exacting but all I know very hungry when my family and I move to Thailand.
    NOW as I think back, it is very scary and I don’t know why I was able to survive until today. I felt so lucky to be here and have all the opportunities that I have now.
    I have leaned about that living a life in the jungle is totally differed from where I am now in the O. S living in the jungle was the hardest time of my life and now thing can biter than back then but at least now I don’t to suffered so much like the past.

13. In The Jungle
    By BaoNhia Vang
    Back than I didn’t know any butter. I thought it was for fun and they just play but all I know was that, I was very hungry and don’t have a jacket wearing when cold.
    Now as I think back, it is very poor, suffer, scary and I’m glad that I was able to survive until today.
    I have learned that living a life in the jungle is totally different from where I am now in the U.S. living in the jungle was the hardest time of my life and now thing can be better than back then but at least now I don’t have to suffered so much like the past.

14. My broken leg
    Who dados not like to play soccer? Did you know that soccer is dangerous?
    I experience them dangerous of play soccer.

I remember I was play soccer in the park with my family we was play rely excite it was to 2 years ago eve thin was good and tell I broke my leg I remember deafen I was running to the ball and he push me and I Trist my ankle in that moment everybody gat closer to me my mom said Eduard everything is going to be okay and my brothers said Eduard we are with you and I said thanks for help. I that only think my body was sure because we has nerves that moment is and for get.

I remember I was I think was going to happen to me nothing was important to me only I think leg.

My leg all good I feel bad because I didn’t listen to my family I only think of my leg

I learned to take care of my self and appreciate my self.

15. Abdul.M
    Autobiographical incident Essay
    Title. My story mobile phone
    When I lived in Tajikistan I have lots of friend in Tajikistan and I also went to the school. My school name is leaning number 2. And I have a good teacher in school and also I learning English. And I have apart time jobs in capital of Tajikistan. I learned to make mobile phone in seven month. I was so happy in Tajikistan
    I touch the mobile charger then I tasted the charger on my tongue. to see if it has current. My teacher was young man .his name is Sameer. The name of the apartment was Sadburg. And it was a green apartment. The smell of the apartment was delicious like gas.
    I was listening the Tajik music while I worked.
    When I went to the work I always said to Sameer “salaam” and he replied “walikom a salaam”.
    When I think back , I feel good because I have a lots of friend in Tajikistan. And also they helped me in work and other things. And every day we went to swimming pool. In the hot weather.
    My friend was like my brother because they helped my family. And now I miss them.

16. I never got see him again.

I used to be very happy until the phone rang and changed everything, exactly one year ago and six months ago I was in Mexico in a small but cozy house, with my mom and my brother. It was midnight and I remember it was very dark outside. I felt very strange so I went to sleep. An hour later I heard the phone ring but I kept sleeping and my mom answered. I heard that my mother said – “but what happened? Are you sure?” and I just thought “God I hope it’s not something bad”, minutes later my mom came into my room, she just looked at me and said-“ the called shots were heard and the only person who was there was you uncle. I was shocked and I couldn’t believe my mom I kept thinking that everything was a lie and that he was fine.
    When I finally came to my senses I remember the first thing I said to my mom-“I’m scared for my uncle but I want to know the truth tell me everything that happened” she explained and I listened least I felt – “the employees were at the ranch and your uncle was not there but there was a lot of blood at the entrance. Y happiness faded as my mom explained to me, I just thought about how saddening it is for his wife, his daughters, his mother and all the people who love him. I thought about going to look for him, I wanted to see if what they said was lie but my mom said- “No Monse you cant go because it is too dangerous” and so I said – “mom me all that matters is that he needs help” but nothing I did or said mattered, now I think she was right to stop me because we did not know what we were facing.
    Days passed and each of them were full of anguish, despair and helplessness because we know absolutely nothing, if he was dead or alive, no place in the cemetery to go see him, talk to him, to go to mourn, we had nothing. I could not eat, sleep or rest because none of it was more important that the knowledge of my uncle weeks, months and a year went by and we still had nothing, the difference is that I’ve gotten stronger, I still live as normal as possible but that does not mean it still does not hurt, I wait for the day when I see him again and that doesn’t mean I don’t miss like the first day because every time I miss him more and more and when I think back I feel a big sadness always remember that god is great and he will never abandoned me.

17. Autobiographical incident essay
    The first day in the school was very beautiful after school I witnessed something horrible I enter the school it was very beautiful my teacher was very good to us the math gave me , Mexico history, among others . go out for recess and start to eat when we finish eating we all recess football lasts 30 minutes , then when we came back to finish recess the classroom when the class but we left the classroom and was at that time when the poor woman trampled all ran to save her because she was under the truck all men had and I said , we have to lift the truck to pull the woman if we could get woman entire ranch was there with her. All called the police, but the police thought it was a joke but when the police arrived she was death everything was very traumatic for me and for my family because we the knew her and “ my mom me told what don’t cry “ but I cried and all the people of the ranch cried, we want much to the women , and all smell the gas of the car an we walked away and saw red blood “and my mom said what was something horrible” for all we and more for her family his family because they do lot for our community and so do a monument to remember all their joy,

18. When I was driving in Highway
    By :selina Helisa

I was driving on the highway and I didn’t see the car coming and BOOM! We bumped into each other and I couldn’t move because my body hurt. I cried because my body hurt and my clothes were covered in blood.

It was early in the morning and my family and I went to Reno. I see huge mountains, animal with horn. As we were driving there was an emergency but I heard a siren from the ambulance. As we continue to drive I saw the beautiful sky, mountain and forest. The air smelled different from Sacramento.

The accident was scary. I saw a lot of people around me, glass everywhere and my clothes were covered in blood. I felt safe because they took me to hospital and I learned that I needed to be careful.

I was scared when I had gotten in accident. I feel good these days because I know that I need to be careful next time.

19. By Viet Tran
    The beginning of the new world
    When is the first time you use or see the computer? I’m gone to tell you about the first time I use and see a computer.
    The story begin in the night of 2002, my family has gone to the party, “I’m alone I guess?” I told my self. The house was silent not even a small sound, not even a single movement but except there a ton of creature out side the house, ding! Ding! The mid night bell ringing, I was watch a movie on the coach and then I hear some one knock on the door I get up and open the door,” is Mom, dad and brother” I said. However, have dad was really drunk so my brother have to carry him in the house and then I see a box on my mom hand I ask my mom what is that in the box?, Mom said “Is mid night son go sleep and I and dad will told you what is it tomorrow, “so I walk out of the living room and when to my room and go sleep on my warm bed.
    The new day have con, at last my dad gone to told me what is in side the box, it is a computer and for a few minute my dad gone to let me use it, when I was a kid I really don’t know how to use the computer so my brother have to show and teach me how to use it, at last I know how to use it.
    Many year have past, when I was ten I get really at computer , six year ago I still really bad, six yeah later I was really good unstill now I was a nine grade student and I get really good at computer. Can be said if ten year ago my dad did not bring the computer home I would not be as good as I am today with computer.

20. “When I went to the park with my family.”
    Do you remember a childhood memory when you were spending time with your family? I remember the first time that I went to the park with my family. It was a beautiful experience I will never forget it because I remember it like was yesterday.
    I wake up and the first person that I saw was my cousin. She said tome “Buenos Dias malli!!!” I went down to the living room and my uncle said “Buenos Dias!!”, “Buenos Dias”, what are we doing today??? I said, “We go to the park” he said, “its ok will be fun “, I said.
    It was a sunny and hot day. My family decided walk in the park and there I saw beautiful flowers of different colors; yellow, white, red, pink. That I liked because they smelled good.
    My family was very happy. My cousin was happy because she played with the plants, the games for kids, with my uncle, my aunt, and me.
    Then of walked a lot, we were tired and we decided got to the home for rest. That day I felled happy and tired when I come back to my house, I felled with very lucky because I have a wonderful family.

21. My vacation
    By Maria Flores.
    I remember my vacation in Ixtapan. I was very excited because I had never gone.
    The beach is very big. The water very blue, I see fish different size and colors, the food is very good and smell delicious, a little bit I feel good, excited I like the big hotels big house I saw peoples from different places, I recommend this beach.
    My dad ask where is Estella del sol hotel, because in the hotel has the reservation.
    Before the hotel my family and I walking on the beach we went I see the beach I love everything.
    In the night my family and I go to eat the delicious food in the hotel I pass the wonderful day with my family. I remember this day every day.

Live the life because have only one.

22. When i came to united states Phuc Le
    Have you ever visit a place that is very weird? I did and I will tell you about it.
    February, 2012 when I first came to United States, everything was different. People in United States smell very good. I couldn’t speak English. When I came here all I knew was “Hi” and “Hello”
    When I came here after a month I went to elementary school named Matsuyama and the school were very nice and when people talked to me, I couldn’t understand so people that spoke the same language had to translate for me, and the weather very cold and the time were different because the weather were cold I have to where a lot of jackets. The food at my school taste very weird and I get use to the food every day.
    I came to United States and ready for school and the weather were cold but I had to walk to school.
    I couldn’t speak but I feel happy because my friends were very cool and nice I walked to my school then I saw my friend and he said “let walked together” and I said “okay” we went to the cafeteria and they gave me a burrito and my friends tell me to eat it because they said it very good and I took a mouthful and that surprise me because it very spicy and taste very good.
    At lunch we went to the cafeteria and they gave me the food name spaghetti it taste very weird because the taste very sour and the noodle are very weird and I went home and my mom made some food for me call spring rolls.
    Back then I felt very sad because I couldn’t understand and eat their food and now I feel very happy because I can speak English and eat their food.

23. Coming to America

Have you ever visited a place that really weird? I did I’ll tell you about it. I’m going to write about coming to U.S.A. I’m going to tell you about when did I came to America.

I see my cousin and family, friend members that live in Thailand. The date when I came to America was November, 05 2004 (11-05-04). I could smell food, good stuff, see airplane, car, and bike. I was at Bangkok Thailand airport. I can hear airplane moving and see some airplane flying in the air. I taste the food in the airplane when I went inside.

The first thing that happen that day everyone is crying and sad. I saw everyone that day having a bad feeling and day. I hug a lot of people because lost them forever. I hug them because I’m going to come to America.

When I’m in the airplane and they gave us some America food but I don’t feel like eating it. It get me sick and throw up in the airplane. Because I haven’t eat something weird before like America food it’s because I haven’t get used to it. The next day on the plane I got a little better and I get use to the food now.

I feel bad back then and I’m don’t feel like staying in America. But now I feel good and I got use to America now. America is a good pretty country and nice beautiful place it’s good that I’m here in America.

Chang Thao
    10/28/14

24. How do feel when you came United States? I going to write about when I came United States. I going to tell you about when I came United States.
    I came to the United States October 29th 2013.its weather very cool and cold I tasted apple and orange I saw scary movies.
    The first day of United States I don’t know the all thing I don’t know any store and shop.my friend talk to me I don’t understand what he say. He helps me on my English He. Looks like Chinese and his name kanji.
    I got lots of friend’s front my house I don’t understand English. I feel very bad. He helps me how to talk to people because he lounge same my lounge but he understand English. he live in before five year in United States .And He comes outside and we play games. I understand English and am talk to my nether friend.
    One day am talking somebody I don’t understand what he says and he helps me.
    First day of United States. I felt then very bad and mad. Now and I feel cool and happy.

25. WHEN I CAME TO THE UNITED STATES:
    How do feel when you came United States? I going to write about when I came United States. I going to tell you about when I came United States.

26. Coming to America

I saw my cousin and family, friend members that live in Thailand. The date when I came to America was November, 05 2004 (11-05-04). I could smell food, good stuff, see airplane, car, and bike. I was at Bangkok Thailand airport. I could hear airplane moving and saw some airplane flying in the air. I tasted the food in the airplane when I went inside.

The first thing that happen that day everyone is crying and sad. I saw everyone that day having a bad feeling and day. I hugged a lot of people because I’ll lost them forever. I hugged them because I was going to come to America.

When I was in the airplane and they gave us some America food but I didn’t feel like eating it. It got me sick and throw up in the airplane. Because I haven’t ate something weird before like America food it’s because I haven’t get used to it. The next day on the plane I got a little better and I got use to the food now.

I felt bad back then and I don’t feel like staying in America. But now I feel better and I got use to America now. America is a good pretty country and nice beautiful place it’s good that I’m here in America.

Chang Thao
    10/28/14

27. It was lunch time, and so many student. When we was done eating we were going to play volleyball and after we play volleyball the bell was ring. Then we were go back to our class. After school again me and my friend we were start walking and talking. It was so good and fun when we were together.

Mancy River.

28. Ceci’s incident
    By Ana Cecilia Abad
    “Oh, I lost my phone”
    I was traveling and my phone disappeared…
    It was a cold night on the University of Toronto and I lost the most important thing for me (my iPhone). I was with my friends and I forgot and leave it on the grass then all my friends help me to find it.
    I leave on the grass that was very sad because I was one long day without my phone. Then I said my friend “can you help me found my iPhone” she said- “of course” “where do you lose it” -then I said- “on the grass, but now I don’t know where is it” then she said- “OK, let’s look for it”.
    When I lost my phone I feel very sad and scared because my parents get angry.
    But now I feel good because I found it and I learned that never we have to leave your things alone.

29. Yaqui’s incident
    Oh it’s so funny in my party of my mother. Remember the last time your family came
    To celebrate your birthday and imagination your mind when only he played in the park of the house and my mom bought me balloons for me all day playing the pass very happy
    My mom is sad because I will not be with her family but I
    l have a good future my sister is sad because I will not be with her very sad because I do not know how long I be with the again my brother fells happy because I have the opportunity to
    speak English can have a better future you are going to retour daughter
    I am sad because you go to leave us I feels sad the but now I feels happy because I will go
    To have better future.

30. Salma’s incident
    By: Salma Hurtado
    Have you ever took a hard decision who could change the way that you lived? My family and I discuss about if I leave Mexico and live with my aunt house in U.S.
    I was with my parents in the kitchen, my mother was cooking pizza, that’s smell delicious and taste really good then my father told me that they have to tell me a notice, we go to the living room and he told me that I have to live with my aunt, I started yelling at them because I was angry.
    Then they called my aunt and told her the notice, they ask her if I could live with her and her answer was yes, I was very sad and angry about the decision. My parents told me that I am going to have better education, opportunities, but if I stay in Mexico whit my family and friends I am going to have my daily routine and without change. “You are going to live whit your aunt house” my mother said, “I don’t want to” I said, “but you have to”.
    I felt sad and angry then, but how I think that is a new experience, I feel happy with my friends and family.
    I learn how to be responsible and independent because my parents aren’t here. I going to grow my thoughts. I don’t need anyone to survive.

31. Salma’s incident

By: Salma Hurtado

I was with my parents in the kitchen; my mother was cooking pizza, that’s smell delicious and tasted really good. Then my father told me that they have to tell me news. We go to the living room and he told me that I have to live with my aunt; I started yelling at them because I was angry.

Then they called my aunt and told her the news, they asked her if I could live with her and her answer was yes, I was very sad and angry about the decision. My parents told me that I was going to have better education and opportunities, but if I stay in Mexico with my family and friends I was going to have my daily routine and without change. “You are going to live whit your aunt house” my mother said, “I don’t want to” I said, “but you have to” my mother said.

I learned how to be responsible and independent because my parents aren’t here. I going to grow my thoughts. I don’t need anyone to survive.

32. Ceci’s incident
    By: Ana Cecilia Abad
    “Oh, I lost my phone”
    It was a cold night on the University of Toronto and I lost the most important thing for me (my iPhone). I was with my friends and I forgot and leaved it on the grass then all my friends helped me to find it.
    I left on the grass that was very sad because I was one long day without my phone. Then I said my friend “can you help me found my iPhone” she said- “of course” “where do you lose it” -then I said- “on the grass, but now I don’t know where is it” then she said- “ok, let’s look for it”.
    When I lost my phone I felt very sad and scared because my parents got angry.

33. Yaqui’s incident By: Jackeline

Oh it’s so funny in my party of my mother. Remember the last time your family came to celebrate your birthday and imagination your mind when only he played in the park of the house and my mom bought me balloons for me all day playing the pass very happy.

My mom is sad because I will not be with her family but I have a good future my sister is sad because I will not be with her very sad because I do not know how long I be with the again my brother fells happy because I have the opportunity to speak English can have a better future you are going to return daughter.

I am sad because you go to leave us I feels sad the but now I feels happy because I will go to have better future my brother was sad but happy time because wing. I was good for my life learn to do a better person my mother was very sad time me I came to the united estate I hugged him and told him see her again and to hectare eager to study to have a good future.

34. Sonia Chavarria’s Incident
    By. Sonia Chavarria
    Before taking a bad behavior to the problems of life first asks yourself what is the purpose of God is for your life? The last year when I come here to United States after of a time, I wanted baptized but I have scared, because I will not fail God.
    The last year I baptized in a the than now is my church, that day it was my grandparents and my cousins, my grandmother and my grandfather they were very excited and happy for my decision, the church it was very crowded of people.
    When I wanted I had scared because I will not fail God by my Grandmother told me that I not had scared because God is love and anyone is perfect. I told my Grandmother “Grandma I had scared” my grandmother said “why Sonia?” I said “I had scared baptized because I will not fail God” my grandmother said “ you must not be afraid, God is love and anyone is perfect “ for a moment I keep quiet and thought and then said “Okay Grandmother thank you for your help and words”. My grandmother said “I love you my girl “I it was to my bedroom then return and I told my grandma “Grandma if I want to be baptized I have not scared”. My grandmother said “this is Good my girl”.
    My feeling during my by baptized I had, but now my feeling is very happy.

35. Jose’s incident
    By: Jose Gomez
    Do you like summer tennis?

I play soccer every day.I play soccer on a sunny Saturday in the park. I play with my team D.C United I play with Marcos, Rodrigo Momo, Wilo and me. The temperature the day me play soccer was normal after the game I ate with my team . We had pizza we went home at 10:30PM I went to sleep at 1:00AM that night.

The score was 5-3 our team was losing I was running and my friend pass me the ball. After that,I scored a paint. At the end, we caught up and the score was 6-5 I was screaming when we won. The goalkeeper was sad and angry “Pass me the ball” I said “okay” Marcos said “pass if saster” I said “okay” Marcos said “score the goal” I said “okay now” Marcos said “thanks for you good pass” I said “no problem, you know bro” Marcos said

I was feeling sad because our team was losing. I felt happy now because pur team caught up and we want.

36. Abraham Gomez River
    Paper Ball
    Imagine you throw a ball of paper to your teacher in the face.
    I throw ball of paper to my teacher and he are angry and he say Abraham go outside please.
    I was at school last year and I throw a paper ball to my teacher Mr. Ferlazzo after that Mr. Ferlazzo are angry.I talk with Mr. Ferlazzo because I threw a paper ball in the face and he say Abraham go out side and I say yeah and he talk with me out side.
    ‘Watch out’ sit down, ‘no’, why you say no, ‘idc’, leave me alone, go outside please, ‘ok’
    I feel good because I throw paper ball to my teacher. Now I feel ok and I learnd to throw better.

37. Melkin Garcia
    Imagine your bests friend his to go will and will not conebeer going.I’m sad because my friend to go going from mexico…My friend come America from mexico I was happy and falt good it was hat and loud where atle come from..I talk with my friend because for what from mexico if here will better..
    “watch aul” I said “sit down said Abraham”no I said “no said Abraham” I don’t care”

38. Sonia Chavarria’s Incident
    By. Sonia Chavarria
    Before a bad behavior first ask yourself what purpose does God have for your life? Last year when I come here to United States was, I wanted baptized but I was scared, because I will not fail God.

Last year I was baptized in my church, that day came my grandparents and my cousins, my grandmother and my grandfather they were very excited and happy for my decision. The church it was very crowded with people.

When I wanted to be baptized I was scared because I will not fail God. My Grandmother told me that I not to be scared because God is love and anyone is perfect. I told my Grandmother “Grandma I was scared” my grandmother said “why Sonia?” I said “I was scared to be baptized because I will not fail God” my grandmother said “you must not be afraid, God is love and anyone is perfect “. For a moment I keep quiet and thought and then said “Okay Grandmother thank you for your help and words”. My grandmother said “I love you my girl “I went to my bedroom then returned and I told my grandma “Grandma I want to be baptized I am not scared”. My grandmother said “this is Good my girl”.

I felt nervous during my baptized, but now my feeling is very happy.

39. Abraham Gomez River
    Paper Ball
    I was at school last year and I threw a paper ball to my teacher Mr. Ferlazzo after that Mr. Ferlazzo was angry.I talk with Mr. Ferlazzo because I threw a paper ball in the face and he said Abraham go out side and I said yeah and he talk with me out side.
    I feel good because I threw paper ball to my teacher. Now I feel ok and I learnd to threw better.

40. TODAY PLAY SOCCER.

Today I go to play soccer and my team has name BGPhone that
    My team has shirt red but today very bad because my leg is hurt but I’m happy
    Because my team win and next week I call my friend go to park and eat food and
    Drink and I taste food Is very good and I hear people sing I like today because today
    Is very good for me

41. First competition
    How can we get champion when we first dance competition? we go to the college and participate dance competition. I was nervous and excited when I first dance competition. I had drink the coke, but it isn’t cold and not sweet. The light is blue, yellow and orange. The music is very loudly. I can’t to listen my teacher say what. I can see my mother face, she is wave and smile to me. Now we need go to stage and perform dance. We have good song, pretty dance ribbon, and beautifully skirt. Everyone have clap. Us perform get a good grade. We get champion and we have many sweet flowers.
    We take the school bus go to the college. Then prepare clothing’s and hairstyles. “I am nervous” I said. Teacher said “you can drink coke.” “look, your mom is wave and smile to you.” teacher said. “I am not nervous” I said. We perform very good dance and get champion. My mom gives me very sweet flowers and we are take picture.
    Before I felt nervous and excited, now I fell interesting and good. This is amazing memory.

42. I was on my way to go to school. I so excited. I can meet many new friend, it was a small rain on my way. It warm. When I went to school, I saw so many new face, I went to my classroom. I saw is a pot of flower under the window, smells terrific. First, I introduction myself and that I find a set to set down. When I in classroom, everything is find. when the school over, two guy ran in front of me, and stop me, and that hit me, I just crying, I just run away, I just want to come home to tell my father. After this happening. I don’t know why we become friends, ‘可能就是不打不相识嘛’

43. Panha 10.19/2016
    Have you ever played soccer?

One day, my friend came over.Then he said, ‘’Panha you want to exercise?’’ I said, “Yes, I want go to exercise.’’Then I walked to the park. The day was April 10,2015. I played soccer in cambodia and my friends were named Sros, Paly, Tola, and Sopheak. My shirt was red and my leg hurt.

We played is very hard because my leg hurt.Then we won and got trophy.

Finally, we more and sat down in the ground. Then my friend and I ate food.Before the game I felt sad because my leg hurt. Now I feel good because I won.

44. Huisi, Pang
    10/19/2016

My First Dance Competition
    How did we get first place when we won our first dance competition?
    We took the school bus to the college. We went to the college and participated in a dance competition.Then we prepared clothing and hairstyles. I was nervous and excited when I went to my first dance competition. ‘I am nervous.’ I said. ‘You can drink coke.’ teacher said. I drank the coke, but it wasn’t cold and not sweet. The light was blue, yellow, and orange. The music was very loud. I couldn’t to listen my teacher say what. ‘Look,you mom is waving and smiling to you.’ teacher said.I saw my mother. she waved and smiled to me. ‘ I am not nervous.’ I said. Then we needed to go to stage and perform a dance.
    We had a good song, some pretty dance ribbons, and beautiful skirts. Everyone clapped. We got a good score. We became champions.My mom gave me very sweet flowers. We were took picture and went to eat delicious food.
    Before I felt nervous and excited, now I feel good and interesting. This is amazing memory.

45. Youzhi
    10/19/2016
    First Day At School

Imagine when you are seven years old. You wear a new backpack. New clothes. You are
    so happy.
    I was on my way to go to school. I was so excited. I could meet many new friends. It was a small rain on my way. It was warm. When I went to school. I saw so many new faces. I went to my classroom. I saw a pot of flowers under the window. The flowers smelled terrific.
    When I pass by the school canteen. the smalls good. and make me hungry. So I walk fast. because I knew my mother was preparing food for me. I was on my way back to home. but two guy stop me. and the hit me. When they hit me. I was scared. because I alone.
    When I come home. my mom saw my face is blue. so my mom ask me ‘‘how was your first day at school?’’ ‘‘just ok. but on the road have two guy hit me’’ I answer my mom. ‘Why? Why they hit you? You did something wrong for they?did you told your teacher yet?’said my mom. ‘No, I did’nt. But I want to told to my dad. than my dad told to they dad.’’ ‘‘find’’said my mom. When the night coming, My dad come home, so I told to my dad I got hit today. than my dad told to the two guy dad. two guy say sorry for me. The next day. we become best friends.
    When they hit me, I was feeling scared and I crying. Now, looking back, I think how stupid I am, why I crying?

46. My experience when I learned to read.

Imagine that you need read your first book. But you feel so scared because you never read some book. But you try to do it in the school. My teacher taught me to read in the school and my mom gave me a book because I needed to learn when I was 4.

It was a cool day in San Pedro Sula city. It was July 2004. My mother gave me a book for me to read in the park, and I saw the trees, I listened the wind, the park is called the beautiful park.

My mom gave me a book and we go to the park, but I can’t read my book, I did not want to go to school, “I’m very sad” I told my mother, but I wanted to learn to read my book, “it will be okay” she said, and my mom took me to school, “I will surprise you if you go to school” she said, and I met my first teacher, she taught me to read and I could read my book.

I felt very sad, because I don’t wanted to go to school. It was important because I wanted to learn my book. Now I feel happy, because I went to school, it was important because I learned to read.

47. Nhi
    The Bad Day in My Life
    Imagine you were forced to move to go another place someone else decided for you. They didn’t ask me what you want to do. My family moved to American by plane because my grandparents lived here and I was 15 years old.

The day I arrived in America, which occurred in August 25. At the airport, the people talked English and was noisy. At that time, I was very sad because I didn’t understand what people were saying and while I was thinking in my head that I had to try to learn this new language because this language would be used to communicate with people. I came here in the summer; this summer is very hot.

At the airport, I said “I don’t want to come to America. My parents said “I don’t understand why you don’t want to go?”. I’m said “Why do I have to go while I’m here?”. After a long talk with my parents about the problem I didn’t want to go. And finally I followed my parents to America.

At that time, I felt sad and angry because I didn’t want to be far from where I grew up and away from my friends here and now I feel happy because I have friends in new place, and I’ll never forget the day.

48. Our first day of school
    Imagine that you were shy you didn’t know anybody you didn’t know where is your classroom you don’t know what to do. When I was six years old, I rode my bike to my first day of school in Honduras I needed to learn write and read.
    It was a beautiful day in Honduras country. It was January ,2006. My brother, my sister youngers and me, were ready to go to the school. We were nervous because was our first day of school and we didn’t know anybody on the school.
    We were in my house, we woke up, we took a shower, we put our uniformed, we were ready for the breakfast, we were ready to go to the school. But we were very nervous, “We are very nervous for go to the school;” We told to my parents. “It will be okay” They said. “There will be a nice and very important for you” My parents said. We went to the school, we arrived to the school and after we entered to the school.
    We felt very nervous and our first day of school because we don’t know to anybody there. Now we felt very satisfied about that because we learned better our language. It is being very important for us because we learned to write and read very well also we meet some friends.

49. I changed school by: Brian
    Imagine one day you changed school and you have to go to a new place where you knew no one. I changed school the United States by airplane because my mother and father said to go when I was 14.
    I packed my bags, I take the bus, I arrived in México city, I go to airport “we do not want you to go “said my mother and father “do not worry return in a year “I said “we will miss you a lot of luck in school” said my mother and father” I buy mi ticket, Board the plane, arrived in Sacramento, I prepared my things for school and I went to the first day of school.

It was in the night in México city. It was July 2016, my father, my mother and my sisters, I ready to go to airport, my mother was crying,

I felt happy because I changed school. I feel happy now because I met new friends and it was important because I need study English.

50. I learned to ride my bike

Imagine that you don’t know to ride on a bike but you want to learn and you’re afraid. But you can do It. My friends learned to ride a bike in the park my friends wanted to help me because I wanted to learn when I was ten.

The day I learned to ride a bicycle was on January 19, 2011 at the place I learned it was called park. I at looked many kids playing I my friend Daniel also walked on his bike.

I left home. And then arrived at the park I met my friend I taught myself how to ride a bike and ride I’m very frustrated I told my friends on the way I fell it’s okay they told me I got on the bike again I’ll try again I told my friends and I was happy because I learned I went back to meet my friend and thanked him for teaching me I was already walking on my bicycle without fear because I could.

I felt sad, because can’t to ride my bike. I feel happy, because now I can to ride my bike. It was important because I wanted to learn to ride my bike. Now is important because now I can go in my bike.