17 thoughts on “Plagiarism

1. i learned what the definition of plagiarism, it’s taking someone Else’s ideas or work and passing them as your own or without proper credit.

a lot of plagiarism occurs because of poor time management skills.

also i learned that there are three ways to use other people’s information. these are: quotations, paraphrasing and summarizing.

2. i learn to correctly cite information that is not mine.

i learn how to use different ways to use people’s information:questions, paraphrasing, summaruzing.

3. i learn for to be cited i need your own ideas analysrs and experiences, common sense conclusion

there are three ways to use other peoples information questions paraphrasing, summarizing

4. I learned that writing is not easy, there are many rules that must be respected, to make a better test is best to follow the steps.

5. I learned about the three types using the information of other people which they can be quotes, paraphrasing and summarizing which of these is found in the scriptures when people use them the three types 🙂

6. i learn what is plagiarism, it means in easy way copy something from other thing like goggle, coppy from other student and whaen you gave it to teacher you said it is my work i did it by my self. plagiarism can have every serious consequences for students.

7. I learned what is plagiarism. I can take someone’s ideas or words, putting them into your own words, and crediting the source.
    We shouldn’t submit a paper people already wrote.

8. Via these articles, I was learned what plagiarism was, why problems occurred and how to improve them. And last, I was practiced with some kinds of plagiarism.

9. i have to learned about the three types using the information of other people.If you now read as will help you make your remember your word.

10. I learned what is plagiarism. Plagiarism is an illegal form of copying it means taking another person’s work, and plagiarism can be accidental or intentional.

11. i learn for to be cited i need your own ideas analysts and experiences, common sense conclusion

12. i learn to correctly cite information that is not mine.

i learn how to use different ways to use people’s information:questions, paraphrasing, summarassing.

13. 1… I learned what is plagiarism. I can take someone’s ideas or words, putting them into your own words, and crediting the source.
    2… We shouldn’t submit a paper people already wrote.

14. -I learned about what some words means ..
    -I already know how to find whai i want and what i have to do..