Music Lesson Five: What do you like?

March 20, 2010 by alicemercer · 18 Comments · assignments

This week, you will be answering the following questions:

• Who is your favorite singer or recording artist?
  • What do you like about their music?
    – How does it make you feel?
    – What elements of the sound do you like?
    – What part of the words or lyrics to you enjoy?

18 Comments so far ↓

• brandon

Sorry, I don’t have a favorite singer. classic music the is slow,with old singers.

• norman

My favorite singer is lil wayne.He is my favorite singer because his beats are tight and i like his lyricks.My favorite song of his is stuntin like my daddy.I like that song because i be stuntin like my daddy.

• yengv.

My favorite singer is Michael Jackson.What I like about his songs is that he has a lot of dancing in it. The only thing I like about Michael Jackson is that he his the pop king.

• leng v.

Crazy frog is my favorite music to listen to.It make me feel good and sometime make me feel calm.Where it keep saying the same word over and over.

• Christy X.

I like Super Jr. I like them because the are funny and they have a good voice. They had a lot of album that came out last year. I also like them because they are very cute, and they like to make fun of each other. This is why I like them.

• David.V

My favorite song is linking park because his song is slow and fast. Also because he has the best song that I like.

• Colby.d

My favorite singer is drake.It makes me feel happy because it shows my past.

• Madeline C.

I like Tae Yang. I like Tae Yang because he has a very good voice and he’s really good at singing. I feel happy and relaxing because it keeps me calm.

• DayanaN.

My favorite singer is Justin Beiber . His music is cool .I like his music because is tight.It makes me feel lovable .A lovable sound.The part were he says babe babe no.

• Mireya D.

My favorite singer is Justin Beiber.I like it because its tight.It makes me feel lovable.A lovable sound.The part were it says babe babe babe no.

• See T.

I like the band called Fahrenheit because they have cool beats. Their beats can be fast or slow. I also like their songs because it can be sad or happy. Another thing, is that Fahrenheit songs have lots instruments, like the guitar, the flute, or a piano. One more thing Fahrenheit also made their own movie. This is why I like Fahrenheit music.

• LoganP.

I like Wiz Khalifa.He is a rapper and his music is very awesome.He raps fast and he could freestyle good.Some of his music is slow and fast.

• matthew

my favorite singer is rock because he sings very fast it makes me feel with some emoson there group sings good they sing very fast and quickey.

• Lisa S.

I like SS501. I like SS501 because they have very good voice and they’re really good at singing. It makes me feel relax and sort of sad because some of the songs that they sing are really good.

• Diana.l

My favorite singer is jay Sean . what I like about his music is that he has a lot of beat in it and just slow beats.his music makes me feel really nice cause when Im so mad it makes me remind about something that I did.the fast beats and slow beats.when he says do you Remeber.

• Destiny G.

I like Linkin Park.I like their music because it is not that much rock even though they say it is.It makes me feel very good.The elements that I like are the drums and the vocals.I do not have a favorite part.

• Yeng K.

I have many favorite singers and bands,but my most favorite band is 2pm. What I like about their music is that the beat makes you want to dance. Also their music calms me when I’m mad at someone.

• Jose.H

I like Lil Wayne music because he has the beat, sound, and the voice. One of the songs i like for him is a Lollipop it is sick :]