13 thoughts on “Ecosystems: Alliance Redwoods Reflection

1. when everybody was at alliance red woods i was in mrs.kruse’s class. we relearned how to do ratio’s.

2. On the camping trip, we had so much fun we played on a play pin and we did the rope rocket

3. When I went to Alliances Redwood, my friend Andrew ate a lots of food that made use so happy to eat a lots of food.Alliances Redwood I learn that we should not cut tree down because they help oxygen for us to live.When we learn we get to do a lots of stuff that is so fun is the rope rocket it was very fun that made me want to stay there for a week.When I went to Alliances Redwood, I stay in my cabin but Andrew fart in the room.When the class is ready we always have to go to class when we finish we get to go to the Gym.

4. At Alliance Redwoods i had fun. I seen editable leaves and tasted the leave,it taste like green apple. We had to do a night hiker it was so scary.My best thing we did was the rope rocket. Lol it was so fun but when we had to wake up so early and go to sleep at 10:00pm but the last day 10:30pm that’s all that i didn’t like but every thing else was super fun.

5. When I went to Alliance Redwood Nang, Imil, yeeleng, and we fart in our cabin and it was stank because we ate lots of food that’s why they fart in my cabin.

6. We had so much fun and we did night hike all so we went on rope rocket . After that we had to have class ever day and it was cold up there but sometimes it is hot .

7. When I went to Alliances Redwoods, I was happy to go with my classmates.I was getting the hang of it where was every thing is at. During the last day we where playing fun games.

8. last week i went to alliance redwoods. it was so much fun becacuse we went on night hikes and they taught us a lot of things. It was the best field trip I have ever been too. I hope I get to go too the same one.

9. what i did at redwood alliance was we got on a rock rocket and it took us back and forth then we learned about the trees and rocks.

10. On the much it was very very cool and we went on the vertical play and the rope rocket we had so much fun

11. I learn from this video is you have to have food and i learnd thir called summerians