Risks and Consequences Lesson 6: Frustration

frustration: an annoyed or impatient feeling that you get when you are prevented from doing what you want
– McMillan Dictionary

What do you feel like when you are frustrated? How does your body react? What do you usually do when you are frustrated?

Photo credit: Day 15–Frustration on flickr photosharing

53 thoughts on “Risks and Consequences Lesson 6: Frustration

1. my mind I say hen I get frustrated I try hitting something to get it out of mymay a a pillow

2. when i get frustrated i scream and yell and i pull my hair out then i l0ck my self in my room.

3. I yell when i get frustrated then i pull my hair and i scream so loud i have to go somewhere else aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

4. when I am frustrated I go to my room and cried and trow the wal alot and I don”t let pepol go in my room.

5. When I am mad I go and tell a teacher and go to the playground and sit in the tree next to it and I look at the grass that is behind the classrooms. I also go to a room and talk a little so I forget what I am mad at.

6. when i am frustrated i scream and i also hit people.I also punch and beat up people when i am mad at them.

7. When I get mad I make the good choice I tell them to stop or tell the teacher and the girl or boy get’s detentoin and tell my mom about what happen at school.

8. when I am frustrated I go to my room and cried and trow the stuf in the flor and I don”t let pepol go in my room.