90 thoughts on “Medicine Lesson 4: Medicine from the Rainforest

1. I leaned that sometimes when you are on a boat it can flip over so you need to be careful.

2. The rain fores helps medicine by all the water and all the medicine plants and earth worms also land . The rain helps the plants to grow and so people will get healthy by eating edible tree bark.

3. The rain fores help’s earth by giving the earth water. The rain
    fores help’s the earth by giving the earth’s animals land so we can eat chicken and other animals that we can eat. The rain forest help’s the earth by helping are plant’s grow.The rain fores help’s us grow vegetable’s, and medicine.

4. How the rain forest helps earth . It helps by giving the earth water . And giving the animals land .

5. I learned that in the rain forests there are many useful plants.I also learned that there are people that live in the rain forest and there are alot of different animals in the rain forest.

6. I learned that in the rain forest there are many useful plants. and that there are a lot of medicine.

7. I like the fact that when they tough us how animals swim, eat, and how Indians tough were the good plants were when people got sick.

8. The things that I learn about the forest that it is rain deers and other creatures and stuff and there no pigs and that what I learn a bout the forest.

9. I learned that mountain water is healthier than any kind of water and it wont get you sick.

• @savannah, I know that if you get water from the mountain you wont get sick because the water is good over in the mountain.

10. When his mom die he can not do noting and he was very sad.He don’t feel happy when his mom die.

11. i learned that part of the rain forest is important because it can make medicine.And of it makes food.The rain forest can also make medicine and food for the animal.

12. I learned that part of the rain forest is important because it can make medicine.Also part of it makes food.And it makes food for the animals and cure.

13. I learn that in the forest there is a small waterfall, there are rocks a round the small waterfall. There are a mouton with lots of snow and if the snow was not there there would be [like a little ocean]. There is a cave in the forest that is fill with grass. there is a monkey that is called coca ma.

14. The rain forest is important for us to breath and animal to live.Leaves can be us as medicine too.We can dry leaves to make medicine.Some trees and plants can be us as medicine.

15. I learn that the forest have a lot of rivers. I learn that the mountains have the deepest canyon. I learn that the forest have a lot of plants that it can be made into medicine.I learn that the forest have a lot of animals.

16. I learned that in the some places there’s know medicine for people that are sow sick. Another thing that I learned is that the medicine is in the rain forest. In the forest are threes that have medicine and fruits for people.

17. When he went into the forest he needed to find the medicine. So he went into the forest. He was happy to find it.

18. I learned that the tree’s in the rainforest can have medicine in them. The rainforest has nice and mean animals. The rainforest might be wild.

19. I learned that the rain forest gives the earth water. Also I learn that there are many plants that make medicine.

20. I learned that the forest there is a new way to make a medicine with the rain forest ice water and some plants that doctor use for people.

21. What I learned is that there are lots of plants that can cure you.Then I saw that even if the sloth is slow it is a very good swimer.

22. what I learn is that the place is that the boat is different then our.It is made out of wood.

23. The forest is the good and bad place to be there.The wind blow that and that.Also the medicine is easy to find like a medicine herb made out of plants.

24. i learned that part of the rain forest is important because it can make medicine.And of it makes food.The rain forest can also be a place where a animal can live.

25. It’s really hot and that’s why they don’t wear that much clothes.And there always naked.there’s airplanes in the water and in the sky.