36 thoughts on “Survival Lesson Two: Natural Disasters

1. I learn that you have to blow up the trees and roads. The game is to the blow up stuff.

2. Thunder is bad but not badder then a tornado .A tornado can
    demolish a house quickly thunder is just thunder

3. I learned that we have droughts when we don’t have much rain so we have droughts.We also have earthquakes.

4. i learned that natural disasters cause a lot of problems that will destroy many things and animals.

5. if i can stop a disasters i would be a super hero that goes around places that harm you really badly

6. I learn about that Natural Disasters made from lightning,thunder,water,and hurricane.

7. What I learn is a storm could do something to your house like damage your house.You to get ready kit so if you get hurt you could always use your ready kit.

8. I learned about that natural disaster will destroy the house. I don’t want my house to be destroy.

9. I learn that natural disasters is just a part of earth movement. I learn that people can’t stop storm.

10. I learn that weathers are not control. Also that the ternato is the most dangerous weather to have and if you go in side you will die.

11. I learn the earth can make flood in are house. And the earth can make a storm in water.

12. What I learned about natural disasters was that they happen by them selves.Like a wildfire sometimes they happen by them selves,but they mostly happen by careless people.

13. What I learned about disasters is that tornados or other things can destroy big places or even a house.

14. What i learn is that a lot of storms are so hard that could destroy your homes and the storm are so difficult to go away. Storms are also horrible and you will not be aibel to get out of your house.

15. i think that care less people should not do nothing if they try to destroy our community.

16. i learned that if there is not good enough shelter that it can fall on people