4 thoughts on “My Favorite Picture

1. Irma Monserrat Bojado.
    11/16/12.
    ELD.

My Favorite Picture.

My favorite picture is on page 2. In the picture the people are the grandfather, little girl and a little boy. The scene is inside of the house, it is in the evening. In the scene, I see the grandfather kissing the top of the head of the little girl. I think the people are happy because they love one another. This reminds me of when I go to visit my grandfather and he kisses the top of my head.

2. Abdul musawer
    My favorite picture
    My favorite picture is on page 7. In the picture the people are swimming outside in lake. It is in the afternoon in the scene , I see a tree, two people , and mud hole. I think the people are happy because they are swimming and jumped in the water and also they love swimming. This picture reminds me of a good place and when I was young I am swimming in Afghanistan.

3. MY FAVORITE PICTURE
    My favorite picture is on page 12. In the picture the People are a boy and a girl, the scene is outside of the house. It is in the afternoon in the scene , I see: the house , and baths and the water I think the people are happy because they are getting clean water. This reminds me of when I pumped pails of water in the house for my grandmother and for my family.

4. My favorite picture 11/16/12
    Carlos orellana

My favorite picture is on page 09-10. In the picture the people are my grandparent and a girl. The scene is the store. It is in the morning. In the scene, I see the girl buying bread. I think the people are happy because they are buying food. This reminds me of my grandparents in Mexico.