4 thoughts on “Surviving A Natural Disaster

1. Three interesting things i learned from the resource are that the best way to get away from ahurricane is to plan to get out of the town before it gets there, that interested me because that makes me remember what to do ahead of time.
    The second thing that interested me was how many tornados we get each year around 1000, mostly in plains that interested me in a way that i never that we get so many tornados in a year.
    The third thing that interested me is how much disaster a blackout could cause in the U.S that intested me becouse that way when it happens i wouldnt look so lost .

2. The 3 most interesting thing that I learned was that a lot or people risk their lives to save others. Also that there were more fire threats than I thought there would be because when I read fire threats, I though of about 1000 people but it was actually over 300k people. I also learned that you can check your house from a flood zone. These things are interesting because I don’t know if I’d have enough guts to risk my life and that I didn’t know that you can check your house from a flood zone because it can save my life.

3. the three most interesting thing i learned from everything we did on natural disasters were
    1st ) many people risk their lives to warn others and save others like storm chasers ,, their very fascinating to me.
    2nd ) many natural disasters are unknown and have no warning what soever so its very hard to find a safe spot when they come because didn’t even know it was gonna be here
    3rd ) what was the most interesting thing to me and most weird thing was that natural disasters can destroy and help the world at the same time and that is very interesting to me
    i would have to say a blackout is not a NATURAL DISASTER though