17 thoughts on “Take Some Natural Disaster Quizzes

1. i think that the easiest quiz that i took was the very first one because i didnt do that bad on that quiz and the hardest one was the second quiz that i tool because i onlys got 60% right out of all of them.

the most interesting thing that i learned was that disasters can strike at any given moment i mean yeah sometimes a certain event has to take place for something to take happen but other than that they can strike at any given moment

2. In my opinion i belive that mostly all of them were easy, But the one that i did not have trouble on at all was the “hurricane” Quizes. The One i find more challenging was the Blizzard’s Quiz.

I learned that Hurricanes can run as large as 1,000 miles. I also learned
    what i could do if i was in a case of a wild fire, thanks to these Natural
    Disaster Quizes ;]

3. To me the easiest one is the wildfire because that’s the only good score i have so far, and the hardest one is the hurricane because i did sort of bad. The most interesting thing I learned from them is that blizzard could pile up high and of course you could die from the coldness.

4. All of the quiz was hard and i got lower than 50%. I guessed on most of it. What i learned was that a wildfire kill more people with the other natural disaster combined.

5. I learned a lot of stuff I didn’t know before I took the quiz such as surviving natural disasters like fires, snow storms, and I think hurricanes. The hardest one was the first one, which I got the most answers right on. I didn’t really get how the other ones were a bit easier but I got most scores correct on the other ones. The most interesting thing I learned was actually a lot of stuff that I didn’t know that helped me because some of them I probably would’ve did what I’m not suppose to do and maybe not survive.

6. Most of them were pretty easy for me. But the easiest one was the hurricane quiz. & mostly everything was interesting because i didn’t know it. I was really surprised about everything that i learned from these quizzes.

7. The easiest was the wildfire because i got a good score on it and it was pretty easy. The hardest one was the hurricane cause i didn’t do that good on it. The most interesting thing i learned was almost everything that i didn’t understand, but know i understand almost every single one.