“Sacramento, My Home”

Please turn your “Sacramento, My Home” essay into a slideshow.

You can either make a PowerPoint, upload it to Slideshare, and copy and paste the link into the comments section of this post, or…

You can use Bookr, email the link to yourself, and then copy and paste it into the comments section of this post.

You do not have to use all the sentences your wrote — only some of them from each paragraph.

Once you have completed the slideshow, though, please type your essay in a Word document and copy and paste the entire essay in the comments section. You can do that this week or next week.

10 thoughts on ““Sacramento, My Home”

1. My Sacramento is full of the scent of grass. I live in a not too big neighborhood in a one-story house. All i mostly do is look out my window and there is big, tall, trees. In the morning I watch the misty fog fading away while the sun rises. At night people walk around quietly making no sounds.

Everything I just described is true. I live in a quiet neighborhood in Detroit Blvd. In my hood people walk their dogs early in the morning and late at night. It also gets noisy once in a while, but you’ll get use to it.

In Sacramento it’s fun and sad at the same time because you see families who have each other and homeless people who mostly have nothing. And in my opinion I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else instead of Sacramento.

My Sacramento is a great place to visit and take my advice, it’s a great place to stay.

2. MY SAC TOWN

oh my sacramento is full of old and artistic structures. i live by the capital of california. sacramento is the capital of california, many people would like to live in sacramneto. sacramento is one of a kind where the sun is not hot neither cold.

my neighborhood is full of peace, quiet, big houses, nice cars, middle class nice people, etc. i hate to say this but i just described a big lie, my neighborhood is full of drugs, guns, loud neighborhood, full of trash etc. good thing about my neighborhood is that i feel save, but watchout you always have to watch your back.

in my neighborhood i feel free, i can do whatever i want. but also, i try to not be in drugs, gangs, etc. everything is ghetto there’s shooting almost every day. i do feel save in my neighborhood, i know lot of people, but never trust anyone, not even your best friend.

i always think how is it to live in a quiet neighborhood!

3. Sacramento My Home
    DAMN! Sacramento is an amazing place full of different kinds of people and places. We are known for our sites, for example like our Capitol, The Crocker Art Museum, etc. all you got to do to visit all of these beautiful places is just take the light rail downtown or take your car and use the highway. While riding on the light fail you could see some places like our office buildings, houses, also our Downtown Plaza, along with Old Sacramento, and other sites that we have. All I got to say is SACROMENTO IS A GOOD, GREAT, and BUT NOT REALLY AWESOME PLACE TO LIVE IN.
    Everything I just said is the truth. My neighborhood is a very quiet place to live at but you hear a lot of cop cars go past my house time by time. All the houses are very colorful, all sort of colors, like blue, green, purple, etc. Plus there is a school close to my house and it is called FERN BACON and also there is an elementary school also. It is walking distance so you would be able to walk to it if you wanted and walk around. Sometimes I don’t feel safe living here because I just moved here this year and I don’t really know anything about this neighborhood that much. But other than that it’s an okay place to live at.
    I guess I’m used to kind of living here now. My feelings about living here is boring, kind of sad because I didn’t want to move over here, (but it is okay), mad, okay, not happy, and kind of safe (not really). Also people who live in my neighborhood is really nice. It’s not really trashy or dirty though. Besides everything bad about Sacramento, it is a good place to live at.
    Sacramento is a great place with all the sites and our basketball team the “KINGS”. In my opinion I don’t mind living in SAC, CA, so you should come over and live over here too!!!

4. sacramento my home is known for our capital , sutters fort, and the gold rush. sacramento is also known for the sacramento kings . i believeve mostly sacramento is known for the everyday struggle we face in our economys recession.
    sacramentos nieghboorhoods are known fofr drug addiction , struggle, crackheads , pimps , and hoes, if your below poverty line. but my neighboorhood is very clean and has kids everywhere. i love my neighboor hood because i know many people and almost everybody knows anybody.
    i feel like i live in a safe enviorment because sacramento is not that dirty. im still me and sacramento cant change me. i feel sacramento is used as a dirty word alot but sacramento isnt dirty it is very clean and although it may have some people who make the wrong decision , it is still a good place to live.