Play Mount Everest Games

Play these games and list three things you learn about Mount Everest in the comments section:

Mount Everest Games and Fun

Test Your Brain

Millionaire Mountaineer Challenge: Himalayan Facts

Climbing Everest Game

Experience Everest

19 Comments »

1. Arthur Said,

April 30, 2010@ 5:00 pm      Reply

Some of the games taught me some things that I didn’t know like the second highest mountain in the world is called K2.

2. yenisei Said,

April 30, 2010@ 6:00 pm      Reply

I did not know that Mount Everest straddles the border of Nepal and China.
    hahaha

3. Payingl. Said,

April 30, 2010@ 6:00 pm      Reply

-I learned that People that survived from climbing Everest Brain Function slower then it use to be because of not enough oxygen in their brain.
    -I learned that People Lost part of the face or something because its too cold and number your face..
    -I learned things about Everest, the dangerous mountain in the world , Also the tallest. It grows each year

4. Felipe L. Said,

May 7, 2010@ 4:51 pm      Reply

I learned that when you make it to the top of Everest you are between the border of China and Nepal.
    I learned also that the second highest mountain is called K2.

5. Diego Said,

May 14, 2010@ 4:41 pm      Reply

-i Leaned that people barely could make it to the 3rd camp because of the lack of oxygen
    -i learned that it is between the borders of Nepal and china
    -i learned about the second highest mountain called K2
    -mt. Everest gets higher and higher every year

6. Meuy Said,

May 14, 2010@ 4:49 pm      Reply

1.]Hillary and Norgay climbed into history in May 1953.
    2.]The higher you go, the slower you think.
    3.]Prayer flags are said to dispel danger and bring happiness, long life and good fortune.

7. Sheryl Said,

May 14, 2010@ 6:04 pm      Reply

Three thing I learned about Mount Everest
    1.Prayer flags are said to dispel danger and bring happiness, long life and good fortune.
    2. People barely make it to camp 3 because of the lack of oxygen
    3. The summit of Mount Everest is 29,035 feet above sea level.

8. xong vue Said,

May 15, 2010@ 9:59 pm      Reply

- K2 is the second highest mountain in the world.
    - Mount Everest is between the border of China and Nepal.
    - You will get conciousness when you get higher to Mount Everest.

9. Sheryl Said,

May 21, 2010@ 5:45 pm      Reply

What I learned:

The higher you are the slower you think.

Prayer flags bring happiness, long life and good fortune.

People that survived from climbing Everest their brain function is slower than it use to be.

10. Lawernce Said,

June 4, 2010@ 12:47 pm      Reply

I learned that people loss their face on the mounatin because it’s to cold.

11. Timothy Heu Said,

April 8, 2011@ 5:50 pm      Reply

-I learned that the higher you get, the slower you think.

-I learned that People Lost part of the face because it got stuck in the snow or something.

-The second highest Mountain is K2.

12. cardosoanaa@aol.com Said,

April 15, 2011@ 2:59 pm      Reply

i learned three main things from this games :
    One K2 is the second largest mountain in the world.
    Two when you climb the mountain high up top you lose your oxygen thats why people carry tanks of oxygen with them.
    Third Mountain everest is between the borders of nepal and china.

13. jonathan bobadilla Said,

April 15, 2011@ 3:00 pm      Reply

this question game and facts about everest was interesting and easy, but didnt like some of the multiple choice examples which didnt make sence atol at times.

RSS feed for comments on this post · TrackBack URI