1. Go to Brainpop – U.S. History .
2. Watch each movie (make sure you click on “CC” so you can see the words that are being spoken.
3. After you watch the movie, take either the ‘Classic Mode’ or ‘Review Mode’ quiz. Afterwards, print out the ‘Printed Quiz’ and circle the correct answers. You can give all of them to Mr. Ferlazzo in September
Take a picture of one of your completed quizzes and you can show them to Mr. Ferlazzo in September.
4. Be sure to log-off when you are done. Only three people can use Brainpop using the same registration code at the same time. It does not recognize when you have turned-off your computer. You have to actually log-off so that another person can use it.
1. Go to Zoom In
2. Register, and use this class code:
3. Complete the lessons, beginning from the bottom (“The Bloody Massacre”)
1. Go to ReadWorks
2. Register using this student code:
3. Your password is
You can change the password.
4. Complete all the class assignments
1. Go to ThinkCERCA
2. Register using this class code:
3. Complete the assignments
IF YOU COMPLETE ALL ASSIGNMENTS EARLY
If you complete all these assignments, and would like to do more, contact Mr. Ferlazzo by text, Facebook message or email, or leave a comment on this post.