Medicine Lesson 1: Being sick

Share about a time that you or someone you know got sick. It could be something uncomfortable by not too serious, like cold, or something serious, like a hospital visit. Describe what happened, and what medicine or treatment you were given, and how you got better. You should write three sentences.

17 thoughts on “Medicine Lesson 1: Being sick

1. I never been sick like that.nobody i no is not sick like that too.nobody in my family is sick like that.

2. the last time i was sick,i had in bed and my mom had to find medicine for me.then i had to go to the doctor and take a shot.and then i was feeling better after they took me a shot.

3. when I was sick my mom & my dad took me to the doctors to get medicine.when we got home I had to drink the medicine.when I was drinking the medicine I was better.

4. I was sick because my friend almost had cancer and didn’t cover her mouth. She got me to have my head to hurt me a lot. My mom took me to tho doctor and I had to drink a lot of water that was clean.

5. One time my brother was sick so we took him hospital.We were at the hospital the like seven hours.The doctor gave him medicine.

6. One time I got sick. It was bad my head was really hot.I couldn’t breath.I have to breath from my mouth.

7. one time in my other school there was this boy named Tiries .he had a staff disease .he made it through . the ciass was relieve.

8. I got sick one time and it really hurt. I have to go to the doctor. And I have to drink bitter medicine.

9. One time my cousin was seeing ghost and he was talking to a ghost. Then he went to church and pray. And he never saw the ghost ever again and he was happy now.

10. one day when i got got sick is one morning i woke up and just start throwing up and it was probablly that salad tht i had ate for dinner last night.I feel better but i still have that shocking feeling it will happen again yo me because this is for every one be careful of what you eat but if your family cooks it is all good.that is how i got sick because i ate my moms friends BBQ chicken .I got sick on december 22, 2009.

11. I got strep throat and i went t o the doctor.they t
    gave me ibeprophen it tastes like oranges. i didnt eat for 2 days!i got better in two weeks!

12. I remember one day when I got sick because one day when I went to school I was doing so much work that when I got home and the next morning it felt like every time I get up my brain move and hit my head hard i felt like dieing.

13. I got sick one time and i had to go home and i also had to go to the doctor.Then i got medicine to drink and i didn’t like it.After that i feel a lot better.

14. the way how i got sick my cousin spited on me .the second thing that happened was i was eating gumbo and i had to go to the bathroom to use it then when i came out i threw up . the last thing i did was eating off my cousin.

15. When I was sick my sister bought me some medicine.My mom was so scary that she took me to the doctor.then they gave me a shot.I got better.

16. I was sick. People are sick too. When you are sick you have to be in bed. I was sick but people are sick too.I have to be will in school.