30 thoughts on “Medicine Lesson 5b: The Environment

1. if the rain forest disappear or turned smaller,then there will be not much medicines and food for living things.

2. If the rain forest is cut down there is no more trees for the animals that live in the rain forest and there will be no medicine.

3. if we have small rain forest Than we want have a lot of medicine to help sick people that’s why we count on our rain forest.

4. if the rain forest disappears the animals will have no home to live and no medicine for living thing There will also destroy the animals.

5. If the rain forest disappear we could die because we need medicine from the rain forest when we are sick.

6. I think that if the rein forest some how disappeared i think a lot of people would be dead than right now .

7. If the rain forest disappear or destroy and smaller the medicines will get destroy or gone people will get sick. I don’t like when people die.

8. It will effect medicine because that is where the medicine is made from.And that can make the animal run away

9. I learn that if the rain forest get smaller we will not have medicine to help our body.

10. If the amazon disappears then the medicine that they get from there wont exist any more.And plus then we wont have medicine to fight the diseases,and that is really bad.

11. If they cut the trees there would be no more medicine. There would be no medicine because they are made of the forest.

12. If there is a little left then rain forest will get smaller and there will not be enough medicine.there will be not enough oxygen to.Animals will be extince to and there is going to be no more food to.

13. If the rain forest got smaller then the animals will disappear. If The rain forest disappear there will be not enough oxygen for the earth.

14. I think that there will be no more fighting the germs but the animals will die because the tree’s are cut down and the animals won’t have some food to eat but I will care for the animals.

15. If the rain forest die we wont have any medicine and no were to go wend on the weak end. It so sad about the rain forest get cut down and sometime make into stuff that we don’t need at all.