Cooperation and Competition: Writing about cooperation at school

In the study of Cooperation and Competition, we have found that many people work together to perform a task to meet a goal. Describe three ways we can improve Oak Ridge Elementary school. Write a sentence that includes your three ideas about what we can work together on to make Oak Ridge better.

62 thoughts on “Cooperation and Competition: Writing about cooperation at school

1. One way I can help is by doing a fundraiser to make
    money.Another way is to sell things after school.
    The last way is to work together to improve oak ridge
    is to clean classrooms.

2. I know three ways to improve Oak Ridge.One of them is to help are school get more staffs. We could get more teachers to help us learn more.The last thing we could do is to get more learning stuff.

3. Here are my ways I would like to improve O.
    R are to tell the to have no frozin foods and get more tree at last i would like less fight

4. One thing that we could do to improve Oak Ridge is clean rooms.And one way to do that is don’t spit in class.And also other stuff or that will be wrong.

5. To improve Oak Ridge I think we should stop littering and clean up our school, next we should earn money for things the school needs , last we need to have more time to learn math,science, and things we need help on.

6. I know a couple of ways to improve Oak Ridge.One way I can improve Oak Ridge is to have cleaner school.A way that I can make the school cleaner is to go around the school and pick up litter.Another way to improve Oak Ridge is to have better lunches to eat.

7. simple declarative
    Galileo loves to build telescopes he even got in trouble because that bible was wrong .