25 thoughts on “More Natural Disaster Quizzes

1. i didnt know that earthquakes could be cause by tectonic plates.Or that chances of being struck by lighting are 1 in 700,000.i also found out that lighting occurs 50to100 times per secound world wide

2. I leaned more about hurricanes froms these quizes i didn’t know some of these things that i learned from the natural disaster quizes

3. These quizes are to hard for me because i have not studied or watched t.v to learned about natural disaster. (:

4. I also learned that More than 2,200 climbers have successfully summited Mt. Everest. I think about 187? of climbers have died up in Mt. Everest

5. i learned that ot takes a 100 years for trapped carbon dioxide to escape earth. china has imitted more carbon dioxide than us. we are able to only drink 3% of the worlds freshwater

6. i learned some very interesting stuff that i didnt know,like 1 out of 700,000 can get struck by lighting.

7. what I’ve learned in this quiz is that there was this worst train crashes, on June 6, 1981, because thetrain driver try to braked to avoid hitting a cow, but then caused the train to plunge off the bridge into the river below. there were 268 passengers were killed and 300 went missing. The crash was located In India

8. Not a master of disasters.
    I learned that tornados make the strongest winds on earth and that the biggest earthquake was in Chile. Also, the chance of a lightening strike striking a human is 1/700,000.

9. I did good on the Master of Disasters quiz. I learned that tomado can more wind than a cyclone.

10. Global warming quiz had many different environmental factors. One environmental fact that I learned is that China has the most greenhouse gases.

11. It cool that some men could make to the top of Mt. Everest. I would’ve not because i’m afraid of heights.

12. today, i learned many different thing about earthquake,hurrican,and tornadoes that was how storng it.the most interesting that i did was 2 or 4 answer that correct .