18 thoughts on “Natural Disasters Games

1. On the game ii scored 11,543…
    Two things ii learned were in an earth-
    quake, animals stop producing babies and
    the sky sometimes turns gray or dark….

2. i learned that during an earthquake its not safe to be around glass objects.I also learned that trees help prevent landslides.

3. on the game i learn that people have to protect their corn so that don’t have any disease on their crop. Also the other game is that i play is to go and survive people and help them get out from the fire them…… an the last game i play is to go check if they have anything to help…..

4. When people aren’t warned about natural disasters, most likely they won’t survive. Cutting trees won’t be helpful when a flood arrives. When a earthquake is going to happen, chickens don’t lay eggs. Animals starts acting weird.

5. i leanred that stoping disasters is real hard in real life and in games.

i leanred that animals can sence natural disaters.

i also leanred that twisters over water are called waterspouts

6. I learned that while a disaster is happening, you must go find a place to hide or find a good shelter to be in.

7. on the i played was to watch the corns don’t let any mouse come to eat it.the game was fun and have a lot interesting in. the most interesting i like to play was prected the corns.

8. If u dont worn people about any disaster coming most likely people are going to die. also we have to help get the people away from chopping the trees down.

9. In the game you have to find 5 clues about natural disaster, i found all of them..one was about earthquake cracks on the ground. I learned that tornado are also called “watersprout”

10. in the games i played i learned that you should never be near a window and that it is safer to remove any objects of desks. also people are most likely to survive in a earthquake…and last that animals can sense natural disasters.

11. one thing i lerned from Disater Watch is that people in Nicaragua loss money after a earthqauke hits their crops. Another thing i learned is that poeple are more likely survive a earthquake. Two things i learned in Stop Disaster is that animals can sence natural disaters and when a twisters goes over water its called waterspouts.

12. on the game i learn that people have to protect their corn so that don’t have any disease on their crop.i leanred that stoping disasters is real hard in real life and in games.When a earthquake is going to happen, chickens don’t lay eggs.

13. I learned that you can be alert when a natural disaster strikes and there are special kind of buildings that could not be destroy or collapse. I also learned that natural disaster are very strong that all the buildings and houses i built were destroyed.

14. I learned that you can be alert when a natural disaster strikes and there are special kind of buildings that could not be destroy or collapse. I also learned that natural disaster are very strong that all the buildings and houses that I built were destroyed.

15. I learn animals can predict when a natural disaster is gonna happen they start acting weird and ckickens dont lay eggs. cutting trees would not help if theres a flood.And that trees prevent landslides.

16. The game is pretty good, but i don’t know When the game end.I learned that Building Big sand like a levee can block overflow waters..