Welcome to our Theory of Knowledge Website!

Dear students,

First, I commend you for being open-minded, asking important questions, and for challenging your assumptions about what is known.  ToK is a challenging, yet rewarding course, which allows us to think critically and develop greater confidence when we make claims about what is known.

Second, I would like for each of you to subscribe to this web site using the subscribe option at the top of the page.

Last, I invite you to peruse the resources available here and consider making suggestions to enhance this web site so that it is as much yours as it is mine.

Your assignment will be published as soon as everyone subscribes to this web site!

Kind Regards,

Coey

One thought on “Welcome to our Theory of Knowledge Website!

1. I think Mrs. Roland is a constructivist because she never gives students answers but instead makes them figure it out by themselves, pretty much she is very broad.
    I think Mr. Konow is a designer because he is always creating stories or speaking of his personal experiences when explain a math problem or equation.
    I believe I am a behaviorist because what I do or how I am reflects on how I responded to something in the past.