Welcome back!

I hope that your vacation went well. We will be starting to study Ancient African and Indian civilizations, Earth’s ecosystems, and about people who took a stand even when it was difficult. Which of these are you looking forward to learning more about, and why does it appeal to you? Please send me a comment with three sentences.

You can then go to your own blog and leave a post about your vacation, or whatever else is on your mind. Remember, use academic writing there!

Here are this week’s featured post, if you like them or have something to say about what they wrote, leave a comment (remember to be respectful).

How to build a waterfall

If  you want to make your house even more cooler than it is, I think you should have a waterfall. First go to a river or stream and start digging to your house and make a dirt path to the top of your house. Put the water in the path WITH SOME FORCE and there you go.

Stuff I want to say but can’t

I wonder if hitting my head on the desk makes me dummer? Do you like corn? What’s your favorite color? What’s you favorite show and why? Do you think I’m weird? Do you have friends? Why I’m I asking stuff that don’t make sence?

Plz anwser this in comment box and Tell the truth

After you leave a post on your blog, and a comment on another blog, you can go to any of the links at the right except May Do. You can go on May Do when I tell you it’s time. Thank you and welcome back!

21 thoughts on “Welcome back!

1. i like Earth’s ecosystem the most by far. I like it the most because science is my favorite subject and i’ve always been interested in this type of thing

2. What is intresting to me is earth’s ecosystems . It is intresting to me because , it is fun to read about earth and the way it is.

3. I look forward to studying ecosystems because I am interested in learning about new and different species.I also like to learn about animals and bugs that some people would think are weird or scary.For example, spiders or sharks are scary yet fun to learn about.

4. I am looking forward to the Indian Civilizations because I want to see how similar and diffrent they are to the Egyptions and Early humans

5. I cant wait to learn how the Native Americans survived. I cant wait to learn about that because I want to know what it was like before the Native Americans came to America.

6. I would like to study ancient egypt mostly because social studies is a bit more interesting. Also I would like study about ecosystems.But mostly i want to do social studies plus i getting interested in the sphinx a bit more cause at first it was a bit boring im not going to lie

7. I am looking forward to learn Ancient African and Indian civilization because i like to learn things that are ancient civilization.Also i think it will be fun to learn about Ancient African and Indian civilization.

8. The thing I’m looking forward is about people who took a stand even when it was difficult. Why, because it very important to know took stands in what they believe in.

9. I’m mostly in to earth’s science because now I know more about earth.I also like it because it has the word science in it.

10. The one that I would like to study about is the Earth’s ecosystems. I want to study that because I like the animals like the bear and stuff.

11. I would like to learn about African Americans and learn about how they survived out in the desert. I would just find it hard and animals are very dangerous so they could get hurt.