What do you like?

May 30, 2008 by alicemercer · 25 Comments · Uncategorized

Here is a poll for you to fill out. Please use your first name only.

Loading…

25 Comments so far ↓

• misha.p

well i think its good.im always good. some times i talk but i am good.

• Brendan V.

I think to change our behavior, is to not talk during class. I also think kids shouldn’t pass notes during math. Last but not least you shouldn’t be loud when you enter your classroom.

• Vili T.

I will not shout when the teacher is talking to the kids out loud.We will try our best to be good in class and not talk that much. I will keep my face on my teacher any time well she is talking.

• michelle h.

My class behavior is being bad and good but most of the time bad.The class most bad behavior is talking they talk too much. And my behavior is talking too but I don’t really talk that much now.

• tava riley

Kong is bad. Steven is bad I am not that bad.

• Nai S.

My class behavior is always changing by their attitude. When I say the class behavior is always changing because we can be good in the morning then when afternoon comes it changes to a bad behavior. My behavior is okay but it is not a bad as the class behavior.

• greg

Be more quiet .Listen to the teacher.Line up quiet and strait

• Maria S.

We could have acted much better by not talking so loud in the computer lab.We could have also not talked in the line.In the lab we could have not gone to the sites Mrs.Mercer told us not to go to.

• cristian.g

The class class be better and my behavior cold improve.The class can improve by being quiet and listening to the teacher.My behavior can improve by uh asking more questions.

• Abilene D.

I think my behavior goes on and off, like when I am having a good day and someone just messes with me then thats when i go off on them and then when i have time alone then i just start over again. The classes behavior goes off and on too like mine but theirs is different. It is always loud and it gets annoying but you get use to it. Ms. Luongs class and Ms. Luong gets on my nerves because Ms. Luong always says oh Ms. Vang you need to control your class and you guys are the worse class ever and my class is so quiet, you should act more like them.

• Ger V.

I being bad in the class.I talking in the class all the time.I playing to much in the class and I got trouble in class every day.

• Jacqueline S.

I think that we needed to be quite and listen and work on lining up. And also we need to and for the teachers to have us learn.And do not let the students get out from their seat unless they need paper,tissue,and more.

• sonya s.

The things that my class should improve on is lining up and not talking to there friends. I also think that the class should stop eating gum in class and other foods.I think I should improve listening in my class and not specking to my friends. I also think that I should stop eating in class and following the directions.This is what I think me and my classmates should improve on in the classroom.

• tonie w

i should have put my head down when we came in. my class should have came in and put their head down also. but instead we were talking. next time instead of talking to my friends i could just listen to my teacher. and i could stop falling asleep in class and just do my work that i am supposed to do. And maby just msby my clss can learn to be quiet so we wont have to owe our hole recess. maby i could set an example for them by paying attention in class and by not falling asleep in class and by paying attention in math and then maby the class will
    pay attention to then we wont have to owe all of our recess. and that is all i have to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• aaliyaht

i have fell asleep in class and talked a lot. i can stop this by going to sleep on time and closing my mouth so i wont talk . two things the class have done was be called the worst class and talk a lot we can stop that by stop talking and STOP TALKING!!!!!!!

• Kassandra C.

I think my behavior was pretty good this year. I didn’t do anything bad. Now the class’s behavior was bad. We always got in trouble and never listened. Some people stole things out of others backpacks or desk’s. Ms.Vang said we were called the worst class ever by other teachers and class’s. We could have improved by listening, paying attention, and trying to finish math without anybody disrupting the class.

• bill

I should put my head down and I need to be quiet win feed coming in the class.win feed come in the class and the teacher till us to toke.and weed need to do are work.

• Dulce F.

I think that the staff should be nicer to the students because they are trying their best these last few weeks of school!!!!!!!! These students need more thongs for their education.school rules!!!!

• Jacob.N

the classes beaver was o.k when we are going in we where noise in the class room.

• aerreus e.

i think that the class behavior was good.sometimes the class be having good days and sometimes bad days.our jar is full of marbles because during this week we kept beind good.

• valyssea c

This class need more discipline. This class needs to stop talking when the teacher is talking. this class needs to stop shouting out.

• greg

I think I should be more quiet.Do not talk in line . listen to the more often.

• tava riley

ms. mercer i think my class this year has been horrible to are teacher.They are sometimes quiet and SOME people are disrespectful.

• stevie

I will not talk . i will try to be good.I will pay more atention to the teacher

• Alex

Hi my name is Alex and I go to Te Awamutu Intermediate. Could you please visit my blog and leave a comment and I will leave comments on yours. My website is: http://alexvw.edublogs.org/