Assignment #8

October 18, 2008 by alicemercer · 32 Comments · assignments

You’ve seen how candidates compete by looking at their tv ads. You’ve also read about how students in Norway coopered to help save a rain forest in Costa Rica. Elections have a lot of competition, but the election this year will soon be over, and those who are elected will have to cooperate to get things done, what should they be working on? What would you like the mayor of our city, or the president of our country to work on? Please write three sentences.

Tags: ··

32 Comments so far ↓

• Xavier M.

I think he should work on making a healthy inviorment.Ialso think he should stop pollusion.Now that would be the best president

• gordon

they have to be responsible to be a president.they still have to be prepared.they still have the chance to win

• leng

They have to be nice to be good.They have to talk so they vote for you.They have to be good so they can be voting for you to be a president.

• Jose.H

They can work to make a better community. It will be nice. bye.

• Madeline C.

Those who was elected should work on our environment. I think the mayor should work on our community. Also I think the president should work on our health.

• Travis.H

ill vote for obaman he will be a good president for are city he will help us a lot.obaman will help us with the environment a lot cause he have won a lot of ca pains. obaman is a nice person.obmaman will make the rigth chose.

• isaac b

I think the presudent to make it drug free.I think the presudent lower tax. downate money to the homeless.

• Chaila J.

They should be working on the environment and how we are running out of money.The mayor should work on the education of our students.The president should work on the health care of homeless people.

• Natali

Make a better environment for kids.Also open better school.Open a mall.

• mario

I don’t know? There should be more games. Video games for school.

• ShaunaZ.

They should work on global environment.So we could live longer.Thats what they need to do.

• Abigail S.

I think the president should work on the teacher’s budget. I also think the president should work on the prices on school district equipment. Last but not least the president should help the homeless.

• Starr C.

I would like the mayor to work on violence .I would like the president to work on using our money .I would like them to work on schools .

• Christy X.

I would like the president to get more money for Sacramento because they are running low on money. I will tell the president to tell the Governor to give us money for school. Iwill ask them to hel0p out our school.

• See T.

I would like the president make things better for Sacramento. If the president could do that then it will be much better for our lives.That is all I want from the president.

• JASMINEM.

Who ever win i want them to care about the all the people and work on more health care so every body could be healthy . I also want them to give us more freedom and schools so we could learn more stuff.I also want them to be nice and kind and i want more water or food.

• yengk.

In would want them to work on immigration. A lot of people immigrate here because you have more freedom. Also heath care because some people don’t have health care.

• Jose.H

They can work to make a better community. It will be nice. It will be a amazing thing.

• Julieanna F

I think the president should worry about the money.think they would worry about the schools. that what I think they should worry about.

• colby.d

obama does good things he is a good person he always helps us.th president should be obama.

• Lisa S.

I want them to have health care because some people are poor and homeless. Also if poor and homeless people got health care I will be proud of them. And I think the mayor should help the poor homeless people too.

• Lisa S.

I want them to have health care because some people are poor and homeless. Also if poor and homeless people got health care I will be proud of them. And I think the mayor should help the poor and homeless people too.

• rosi v

I want the president to change some parts of the world. There should be more stuff for school.

• DaisyL.

Who ever wins I would like them to work on immigration,the environment ,and health care.I would like them to give health care because most people get so sick they can’t do any thing about it.I would like immigration to change because people want freedom.I want the environment changed so we could get fresh air.That is what I would like them to do if they were president.

• gordon y.

Why are they lying to galileo that he is lying?

• DAIS L.

How does the satellite work out side of earth?what are the names of the constellations?

• Xavier M.

I think that they were being nice to each other. I thought that they were against each other. that is really awkward

• yengk.

The speeches are cooperation because they made a speech.The speeches are competition because they talk about their enemies nicely

• Chaila J.

McCain’s speech was more like competition because it did not tell the truth.Obama’s speech was more like cooperation because he told the truth and was not mean.

• See T.

I think that the two speeches shows cooperation by describing each other about hard work.I also think that the two speeches are not talking about each other.

• shaunaZ.

Barack Obama’s speech was more like cooperation he told the truth.

• Daisy L.

They both talked about each other ,so that is how they cooperated.They competed against each other in the elections.