Reflecting on Jason's Run

Now, write about any of the following topics:

1. What challenges you’ve faced this year;
  2. What you think of Jason’s run;
  3. Health care for you and your family;
  4. What successes you’ve had this year.

If you have another idea, ask me, I’ll probably go tell you to go for it if you can write three sentences.

22 thoughts on “Reflecting on Jason's Run

1. I think about Jason run was amazing he did for us to get some health. It was a amazing run lets thank Mr. Lewis and Jason.

2. I think about Jason run was amazing he did for us to get some health. It was a amazing run lets thank Mr. Lewis and Jason.

3. My hardiest thing that I did was doing the star test. My other one is to make friend in the beginning.

4. One of my challenges were.Going to get my silver teeth rip out.It hurt bad and I was scared.Thats my challenges.

5. What I feel about Jason is that I feel sad for him because he had it to run in the hot sun. He also didn’t get to go to sleep. I also feel happy because he help our health care.

6. What i think of Jason’s run is it was great.I also think of Jason’s run is that was nice of him.I also think it is kind of him to do that because he could of hurt himself.

7. I change this year is listen to my teacher.I think Jason is nice and he ran 100 miles to get money for our school.

8. I have face that a lot of things going in my family. I feel very bad because of the things that my family is doing. I want to stop

9. The hardest challenge I have faced this year is the STAR test.It was the hardest test I took this year.I think that Jason’s run was good because he ran 100 miles to have health care for us.

10. I learned about the Jason video is that he ran for the children in oak ridge. he also ran for money. The main reason Jason ran is for health insurance.

11. it good 100 mile run. was so! so! so! fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did you like the 100 mile run.

12. I think he was nice because he tried to get us health insurance for all of us. He ran 100 miles and in the very hot sun. I want to thank him because he is trying to help Oak Ridge.

13. I think Jason was a great runner and plus I want to say thanks because he is doing it for our health care.Also I want to say that he just wanted to do it its not like he did it because Mr.Lewis told him to do it I am happy for him.Also I am proud because he did it for our health care.