18 thoughts on “Ancient Meso-American Civilizations

1. three things that i learned from the short little video were……………………………………..

.every city state had a ruler except for Maya

.they thought that there ancestors were stars

.there writing had dots pictures and lines

2. i learned that Mayans civilization they have 100 words and we have numbers.Also they have signals for there numbers.They stones are cursed if you mess with them in their territory.They have sphinx for their prayer and for there guardian.

3. The 3 things I learned today were about Meso-Americans. They have more letters than us. Finally, their numbers are only lines, dots, and shells

4. I learned mostly about numbers are drawn by Meso-American like lines or dots or lines an dots together. They have more letters then us.Its unknown planets.

5. That the mayans clothes told their age.The mayans had symbols to speak. They used dots and lines to represent their numbers.

6. They have lots of war but they do not speak the same languages.The dot represent the the number that they have.They know the number by looking at the dot that is shone on the wall.They fight because they want to be the ruler.

7. The Aztecs come from Mexico.The Mayans come from Mexico too just like the Aztecs.I really liked what they showed on the video today i think i really learned interesting things from the Mayans and Aztecs video today.

8. Three things i learned from the short video was every city and had a ruler accept for Maya. I also learned about people thinking there ancestors were stars.The last thing I learned that they also wrote dot pictures and lines.

9. The 3 things I learned today were about Meso-Americans. They have more letters than us. Also they believe that their ancestors first came from the stars. Finally, their numbers are dots, lines, and a shell.

10. languages.The dot represent the the number that they have.They know the number by looking at the dot that is shone on the wall.They fight because they want to be the ruler.

11. I learn Mayans can write using 100 letters . The Aztecs can use 20 numbers .The cities fought other cities .

12. I learned that Maya was alive before Aztec.when Maya were writing there writing had dots, pictures, and, lines.Meso-American have more letters than us.

13. Three things I learned from the passage is that Meso-Americans have more letters than us.Also their numbers are only lines,dots,and shells.Finally I learned that Mayans can write using 100 letters and Aztecs can use 20 numbers.