Field Trip to Cal Middle School

What happened on yesterday’s field trip to Cal Middle School? What did you learn about? Do you have any questions? Any concerns or worries about going there? If you do NOT want you comment published, please put the word PRIVATE in it.

56 thoughts on “Field Trip to Cal Middle School

1. i am going to sutter. i fell thata will be a good school for me and i will learn alot.

• That good for you i think thaaat i might go to fern bacon because meh and my family were planing on going to fern bacon………

2. i think i am going to fern bacon.I think I’m going to learn lots of different things and be a better student.I think its going to be hard because I’m going to have 6 classes.so that’s what i think middle school is going to be like.

• well your gonna meet my brother sadly but i will be able to see when i go see him after scholl

3. Cal Middle School was fun! I cant wait to go i’m ready it was big and im going to be a great student.I’m so happy to go to Cal Middle School………..:)lol

4. Cal, what I learn is that when we go to Cal we can go and change are cloths and we can go P.E.Cal Middle School is the school that have lots of fun stuff that is.Cal is the school That we can learn more and it could make you very good.

5. im not going to cal but i am going to sutter middle school i havent seen sutter but i seen the school grade and it is way better then cal’s.

6. what I thought about cal that was very cool was when we got to see the big library and the computer room I also liked it when we got to see the teachers.

7. Cal is a best school but one thing I like when we change are cloths in p.e. and have fun over there.

8. when i went to the field trip to cal middle school.I learned that there is no playing around in middle school.that place is for people who care.you only get 45 minutes for each class.

9. I’m kinda ready to go to middle school, I’m kinda nervous because of the 6 classes. and sometimes i wonder how the first day of school will be.and i wonder how taking the bus will be like what number is it going to be what time is it going to be there etc. but i will get used to it

10. What i learn at cal is that if we do not finish our homework,we will go to detention and finish our homework.If we have advance or preficent we will choose any club.

11. I’m ready to go to middle school, I’m nervous because of the 6 classes, and sometimes I wonder how the first day of school will be. I wonder how taking the bus will be like what number is it going to be what time is it going to be there, but I will get used to it.

12. is there going to be basketball practice? if theirs basketball games i hope i sighn in to them.

13. I’m kinda ready to go to middle school, I’m kinda nervous because of the 6 classes. and sometimes i wonder how the first day of school will be.and i wonder how taking the bus will be like what number is it going to be what time is it going to be there etc. but i will get used .

14. When we went to Cal Middle School I learned that you only get to pick 1 class as an elective. Also, you have to stay in one class for 45 minutes each. Cal seems fun and I can’t wait.

15. Wow! I had no idea that Cal was going to have a great p.e place. I hope we don’t have to change in front of anybody.

• wow! obviously your going to have to change in front of girls when your changing into your p.e clothes.

16. when we went to the field trip to cal i had a great time and it looks like a very civilized school i will be going there next year i also hope that i win an award there 4 being a good student i plan on it

xoxoxoxoxoxo kiari s. brookins

17. Cal Middle School was fun!I’m kinda nervous because of the many classes.You only get a total 45 minutes for each class.

18. all we did was take a tour everywhere in the school for example inside the library yeah!

19. I think cow it’s fun because the think most like is when we change cloth for p.e.also when we go to fill trip

20. I did like the cal field trip because I think that I learned how to get around the school well enough now that they showed me how to get around .I do think that I will try my hardest there because Mr.Rolleri always talk to me about the vice principal at Cal middle.I really do think that Mr.Rolleri talked to me about next year for me and m y friends. I really do like how these teachers are teaching me for next year. I remember that these girls that go to Cal middle showed our group of people around the school and I also remember that NK was the only boy in our group.and when they where showing us where the girls locker room was he had to wait for us then we had to wait well he went to see where they willl have to change.

21. I have been planning to go to Sutter since forth grade when my cousins went to Sutter. Now I didn’t get excepted and now I am sad.

22. I have been planning to go to Sutte since forth grade when my cousins went to Sutte. Now I didn’t get excepted and now I am sad.

23. next year i am going to cal and i hope that all of my teachers are nice and very productive and i also hope that the schools bullying range is really low i don’t feel like getting picked on by anyone i just hope that i have a great 2 years there and have as much fun that a person can have at school and in 7th

24. I am going to reply to Kiara Gra’s comment. What if you don’t like Sutter then what are you going to do.I didn’t want to go to Sutter because of the things I heard about it.

25. Cal Middle School was fun!I’m kinda nervous because of the many classes.You only get a total 45 minutes for each class.And every class you have a different teachers,so if your bad they won’t really know who was it in the first few days of school,because theres lots of different students in Cal.

26. I just want wish every body good luck to middle school next i hope that you guys make new friend………:):):):)

27. i look forward to middle school. i love algebra it helps you in your skills for math in 7th grade. i am going to study every day and it will be really hard studying. i will be intelligent