52 thoughts on “Survival Lesson 6: Comparing Natural Disasters

1. Hurricanes and tornadoes are the same by they have al0t of wind and water in them.

2. Floods and thunderstorms are all most alike. they both involve water. they are both dangerous.

3. Tornadoes and Hurricanes have a lot of winds . They have water and kind of air.Also they are kind the same . They are winds that blow things down.

4. I gush learn that volcanoes is all so Plate tectonics. And that earthquake is all so Plate tectonics.

5. I am going to compare floods and tornadoes cause you can die in this two things .

6. I learn that hurricanes has water in it and tornadoes where made of thunder storm

7. I think that thunder storms and tornadoes are alike . One is they are both bad things that can hurt you or do somethings to you house or your family.

8. Volcanoes and hurricanes are the same because they both are wind and they both are dangerous.

9. A herricanes and tornadoe are the same because they both involve with it going in circles and it involves with water to.

10. I’m comparing a thunderstorm with a flood they are the same because you can flood in both.

11. The two natural disasters are hurricanes and floods because they both involve water and they are really dangerous and they can and sometime you’re power ca go out and then you can not see what is happening and then next thing you know you die to death because you cant see.

12. A herricanes and tornadoes are the same because they both involve with it going in circles and it involves with water to.

13. Herricanes and tornadoes are the same because they both involve with it going in circles and it involves with water to.

14. floods and hurricanes hurt and destroy things like people.It also wrecks homes.The storms are very dangerous because it hurts people.

15. The news warns you when there is a earthquake.When the city is flood you have too get your first aid kit ready to go.

16. The 2 things that combine is thunderstorm and tornadoes because they both combine by they both make fire.

17. The warnings are some wild fire going on very quickly.floods fire thunderstorms are involved.the volcano can erupt and can cause earthquake.

18. Tsunamis and floods are the same because they can drown people and bring buildings to the river.Tsunamis can be caused by earthquakes and floods get caused by the wind blowing the water to land and flood the place.

19. The two things that compare are the wild fires and the volcano because the both cause burn. The both things include fireon it and in it.

20. Wild fires are really dangerous thins.I know someone that has got in a fire.Volcanoes are really dangerous too because if you ever stand close to one the lava can get on you and you can get cancer or you can die..
    Wild fires are the most dangerous things that can happen to you.I learned that volcanoes and wildfires are exactly the same because they are both the same and the are both kinda the same because the volcanoes lava is like fire.That is what i9 learned

21. hurricanes and thunder storms are kinda the same because both evolve and are up in the sky

22. I think wildfires and volcanoes are the same because they are both fire.some wildfires can happen anywhere volcanoes can happen anywhere too.

23. I learned that tornadoes can cause a lot of damage.I also learned that earthquakes are something like a tornadoes because they both move the earth.

24. A earthquake and wild fire are the same by fire can show a warning of a earthquake

25. I learn that floods and tsunamis are the same. Tsunamis are when earthquake happen in the ocean. Flood are when it rain a lot.Tsunamis and flood are the same because they both cause water to come over the land.I think that the storm are very bad.

26. I think thunder storm and hurricanes are the same because they change the clouds blackish.

27. A flood and a tsunamis are the same because they both are made about of water.They both also flood streets and houses.These two are both disasters.

28. Tsunamis and thunderstorm are the same because it could broke the electric city and kill people.they will be so sad.

29. The two things that compare are the earthquake and the volcanoes because it can move the earth. IT can also cause a lot of damage.

30. Earthquake and volcanoes are related by making fire and could burn things like animals and trees.Sometimme the earthquake can make loud noise.The earthquake can destroy things like house and trees.

31. I learn the water can make a big wan in earth and the water can go to the earth and the gran can shake the earth in the gran.

32. Fire and wild fire are the same because there are both fire and they destroy.And burn stuff all the time and if they are stuff in their way they will burn it.

33. A thunderstorm and a tornado are alike.They are alike because they both come from the sky that’s how they are alike.

34. Hurricanes and tornadoes are the same because they are mad out of wind and make a lot mess.So for safe go to some were deep to be safe.

35. wildfire and volcanoes are the same are they are fire and they are hot and they can destroy houses

36. I would likely pick flood /thunder storm because they are both like the something but those are my favorite warnings.My best one of it is like a flood/thunder storm but that’s why I pick that.