This week we will answer the following questions:
- What helps living creatures survive?
- Why is the survival of other living things important for humans?
- What can we do to help the environment?
This week we will be learning about how living creatures depend on each other, and make up what are called ecosystems:
- Go to this site on Ecosystems. Do some Science in Motion and Game activities or one of the Review with Quiz activities (those are longer) until the timer rings;
- Then write about what you have learned about how humans can affect the environment.
Photo Credit: mobile bottom on Flickr Photosharing
This week we will be learning about the importance of rain forest for medicines we need and use. After watching a video on this topic, do this activity, then share what you have learned about this subject.
Image Credit: from pictoscribe’s photostream on flickr