Writeon's Blog

A Sacramento City School Blog

Listening to “The Metamorphosis”

March24

My dear students,

I’m surprised to know that you haven’t discovered the wonderful world of audiobooks! You know, this can be a great way to experience great literature. In my experience, the best professional readers generally are NOT giving their work away for free, however. If you want a GREAT listening experience, you’ll need to go the the public library. Once there, you can often search for available audiobooks or search for the book title. Some audiobooks you can stream, or you can request the title and have it sent to your nearest library branch. It’s easy, and it’s a great way to read. Yes, this still counts as reading. And for you reading purists out there, don’t knock it ’til you’ve tried it!

Some free audiobooks are available through Youtube. Grab a cup of tea and enjoy someone else reading to you!

“The Metamorphosis” audiobook by Librivox

Also, some people process/learn better by listening and using their imagination. If this is true of you, then what are you waiting for?!

Kind Regards,

Mr. Coey

by posted under IB English | Comments Off on Listening to “The Metamorphosis”    

Skip to toolbar