Assignment for Week 13

Farmacy http://flickr.com/photos/ticky/50417600/ from Too-ticky’s photostream Creative Commons license

Here are some links to read:

OCR @ Food From the ‘Hood | Main

• Read an update from the kids who started Food from the Hood.

Junior Achievement: teen business ideas, student entrepreneurs

• Read about these students who have started their own businesses.

After reading about the kids in Food from the ‘Hood and Junior Acheivement, what business do you think you could start in the next few years? Why would you choose that business? Please write at least two sentences.

Links

Tess people in Math Cats’ Tessellation Town!

• Build tessellations (repeating patterns) at this site.

NumberNut.com: Addition Activity

• Work on your addition

Scholastic News – Postcards

• Make a postcard to tell a story

Spiderwick Chronicles site

43 thoughts on “Assignment for Week 13

1. My business would be a mall.I chose the mall because i go there every weekend and i know were all the stores.

2. W
    When I grow up I want to be a barber to cut hair, and also do hair.The reason why I want to be a barber is because I think I am very creative.

3. I would like to start a school supply business. I also would like to start a 1hour photo business.

4. I want to start a sticker business because I have a lot of stickers.
    i want to start a sticker business I enjoy stickers.

5. The job I would do is a beauty shop.How come would like to do that business because I would do a make over. I would do hair style to and I would do nails too.c

6. I want to have a candy shop because I candy.My next businesses will be a toy store because I like toys.

7. I would maybe start a pencil business or a sticker business. I guess I would choose the sticker shop.

8. When i grow up i want to be a clothes designer. I want to be a clothes designer because i like clothes.

9. I want to start tire shop cause they get a lot of money an i want that to happen me when i get grown.

10. My business is taking care of my baby cousin and my baby sister. because i watch them every day.

11. If I were to have a business it would be to sell electronics.I chose electronics because I know a lot about it.

12. I think children should have rights. I think the right is to have a better things to do at school.
    So they should have the right to go to school? PLEASE REWRITE.–Ms. Mercer

13. MY business would be to sell tools.Because people need tools to work
    You were supposed to write about a business you will have in the next five years, and not when you are an adult. PLEASE REWRITE.–Ms. Mercer

14. I want to make a business called Mario’s Dessert shop.I gonna add some desserts, foods,and games.
    You were supposed to write about a business you will have in the next five years, not when you are an adult. PLEASE REWRITE.–Ms. Mercer

15. when I grow I will be a police because when I was little I alway played police.

16. When I grow up I want to be a policeman.

17. T-shit store-N-ICE CREAM STORE-N-PAINT T-SHIrT
    I don’t understand, PLEASE REWRITE.–Ms. Mercer

18. PAINT CARS AND T SHIRTS ILL CALL IT WHILE HAS GRILS

19. I want to be a football player when i grow up cause they get $ every game they i got a cousin who is in the pros his name is Regan mauia he get money every game he got 4.000 millon dollars.

The question was not about when you grow up, but what would business would you have in the next five years. PLEASE REWRITE–Ms. Mercer