Survival Lesson Three: Ecosystems

This week we will be learning about how living creatures depend on each other, and make up what are called ecosystems:

1. Go to this site on Ecosystems. Do some Science in Motion and Game activities or one of the Review with Quiz activities (those are longer) until the timer rings;
  2. Then write about what you have learned about how humans can affect the environment.

Photo Credit: mobile bottom on Flickr Photosharing

55 thoughts on “Survival Lesson Three: Ecosystems

1. what can i do to help animals?we begin burning fossil fuel and coal actiond but animals die from that.whole forest been cut down and animals are still wondering around.Methods are producers.Every person produces 2 cillagrams of trash each day.It seems over wellming every day.tell your parents and friends how important the inviorment is.Ecosystems are things that live.well it can live but an ecosystem is about how we depend on each other.people really should not litter because it makes our neighberhood look like a junk yard. done by:ALEXANDRIA

2. If we don’t save fuel plany animals can die. If you aren’t using electricity we need to turn it off.

3. You could clean up to help.We can’t destroy animals homes.We should not litter to.We have to care about them too.

4. Other animals depend on each other by the food chain other things. Like, for an example, a cat needs a mouse to eat, right?

5. people can effect the ecosystem by throwing trash on the floor and drive cars that creates pollution that makes the air really bad.

6. I learn that the forest is destroy by humans. Also that if you stop buying things you can help the planet. Humans can effect the planet by bulding facterys.

7. I learn that people harm the earth by wasting or throwing trash.I learn that the forest and other ecosystems are important to us.

8. alot of trash have been killing the eco-sytems. We should not litter because it will kill the ecosystem.

9. people can effect the ecosystem by not cleaning the place where the animals live.

10. I learned that when people have to clean the beach because some animals eat plants and lay eggs in the sand. we need to save fuel.

11. I learn that people harm the earth by wasting or throwing trash.I also learn that people cuts trees to build factorys .

12. People can effect ecosystem by throwing trash on the floor so the people have to pick them up.

13. How people destroy our world is by not cleaning there mess when they through stuff , not conserving, and tearing up good trees leafs that give us oxygen.

14. We can destroy the planet by littering, waste water, an more. But we can help by cleaning up after ourselves . We can save the forest, and more.

15. what I learn was that you have to clean after yourself and you have to clean up after your.So that our earth will be clean.

16. I learn landfall has trash. People throw trash into the back or into the landfall. People can do a bad thing like putting trash in the earth, ocean, and the house.

17. I learned that when humans destroy the forest the animals will live because the humans destroy their homes . Use the humans we need to recycle so the animals will still live in their homes.

18. We can destroy the planet by littering, waste water, and more. But we can save the planet by picking up trash.
    null

19. I learn that you need to save the trees so we can save the animals if you hurt the animals then the kids will be very sad if the animals die. We also save the people for oxygen so they can live and not die.
    null

20. The beach is a place were human and fish swim.The humans they throw there garbage on the beach.

21. We rely on trees for oxygen and if we keep on cutting the trees for houses then we won`t have any trees left for oxygen.And we are all polluting the environment and taking the homes away from the animals.

22. The earth is important for the people. It can make the earth turn green and garbage can go in the water we drink.

23. People can effect ecosystem by throwing trash on the floor so the people have to pick them up.They will always pick them up.

24. I learned that we pollute by driving cars and building houses,we cut down trees to build houses.We also pollute the trees and the air by using too much power and electricity.

25. I learn about that people use a lot of chemical and clean stuff and put it in the right garbage and a lot of animal lose there home.

26. I learn about that we got to save the earth and plant and we got to pick up the garbage to save the earth.

27. Humankind is destroying trees.If we destroy more trees everyday,there wont be any air.

28. People use to much gas and carbon dioxide. They need to start using more healthy stuff for the world.

29. How humans effect the environment it effects the environment by the human body moves because there is oxigen in the air thats how we smell.

30. I learned that humans trash the earth by throwing the trash on the streets .