Changing America Lesson 3: Immigration in the past

This week we’ll be learning about what immigration to the United States looked like in the past.

First, go to this link, and look at where people have come from has changed:

Next, do one or both of these activities:

25 thoughts on “Changing America Lesson 3: Immigration in the past

1. The map looks very confusing to me and i can not really tell where the locations are on the map.But i do know that a big difference has changed in it between the purple map and the red looking map.

2. In the old time there were not alot of different language.Now there are now lots of different language like Asian.

3. Imogratoin change by the grass grows the earth and the air get new every day .

4. Imigration change by the earth and air aLot of things change . some Imigration are alike and alot are not.

5. there has been a big difference between the 70’s and 2000 there are more immigrations in 2000 than the 70’s

6. I learn that the United State have change differently. I learn that it have more purple that brown a long time ago.

7. As you said, there are a lot of people coming from Mexico.I agree with you because when I looked on the map …..I see.

8. lots of people from Mexico, china, and, japan are coming over here to the U.S.A.

9. Immigration look like today is that a lot of people are coming from Mexico. And there are a lot of Mexicans in the whole U.S.A.

10. I know that people come from different states like Nev. has a lot of brown and light brown.

11. I know that most people come from Mexico.Another thing that I know is that now California is the state that has most people now. Before Mexico was the the state that had most people but now is not the best state .

12. Some people can live in the city of Africa. My people can live in Africa too or in the Calif.

13. I think that Mexico have’s alot of Americans and spanish is going to California.I think that Afrcan people is going to India. I think that Orgen is really americansto visit California.