8 thoughts on “Writing A Research Essay

1. Main idea statement:let my readers know what points your report will cover.

subtopic 1: include evidence from yout research to support your statements.

2. I learn that research writing presents information and indicates where the information comes from. there are 3 types of research writing, these are: Summaries,
    Research reports and Science reports.and each category tell how to write each one.

3. Attention-grabbing beginning:To get my reader’s attention by telling them why your topic is interesting. You also make a interesting question,dialogue, and interesting fact…———>And i learn how to support my essay with my reason…

4. I learned, get your readers interesred in your topic.
    And is necesary restate the main idea of your report, and try to leave your readers with a fnal trhough about your topic!!

5. I learned what is research writing. It presents information and indicates where the information comes from.
    I also learn that I can end my research report with an interesting question that has not bean answered in the body of the paper.

6. i learn when we write attention-grabbing begin we should tell them why us topic interesting and these ways :Quotation,fact or stories …
    and the main idea statement should clearly what you say about…

7. I learn about research.I already learned the topic though a variety of sourecs such as books, proressionaljouanals, newspaper articles, magazine articles,and reliable.The reseach is like you find something.

8. CLEARLY IDENTIFY YOUR TOPIC YOUR MAIN IDEA STATEMENT TOPICSHOULD ALSO GIVE REASON ABOUT WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO WRITE. PROVIDE ATLEAST ONE PARAGRAPH FOR EACH SUBTOPIC MAKE SURE YOU SUBTOPIC WITH FACTS QUESTION AND WITH YOUR OWN CONCLUTION